Invalid account

by ObeseBillyMays

Original Post

invalid account

★★★ Newbie

every time I try to get on a ea game it says invalid account then when I go on the website and try to log in using my xbox account it says ineligible as or Xbox account I have a lot of money spent across ea games I need a fix or I need all my money back this is a problem i should just be able to play without your stupid ea accounts this is very frustrating 

Message 21 of 37 (1,688 Views)

Re: my ea account pops up as invalid.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BobTheBuder26 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 22 of 37 (1,622 Views)

Re: invalid account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@STLNxKILLER1 

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 23 of 37 (1,635 Views)

My EA account doesn’t work

★★★ Newbie

My EA account isn’t working on the EA/Origin websites so I made a new one with the same email but it isn’t connected to my EA games.

Message 24 of 37 (1,621 Views)

Re: my ea account pops up as invalid.

I had the same issue before. Nothing really worked to fix it. It would be nice if EA stopped requiring Origin accounts on console altogether

Message 25 of 37 (1,583 Views)

Re: invalid account

★★★★★ Newbie

i have changed my password and it still says invalid account when I log on 

Message 26 of 37 (1,576 Views)

Cant play

★ Novice

How do i email EA directly? I cant play apex because it says invalid account and i cant log into my EA account because i forgot my password and when i try to send a reset password page it never sends anything and yes ive checked my spam emails

Message 27 of 37 (1,578 Views)

Re: Cant play

Community Manager

@thadeathnuke69 

Find your EA Account email address using your game or Origin

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 28 of 37 (1,563 Views)

★ Novice

Your not understanding, if i was able to reset my password i wouldn't be having a problem, i know my email for the account. Ive never reset my password before so it cant be that ive tried too many times, ive just straight up never received an email, ive been trying for 3 hours now

Message 29 of 37 (1,561 Views)

★ Novice

Nvm ill just reset my stats and start a new account, alot easier than jumping through hoops to play a game that ive played many times before 

Message 30 of 37 (1,553 Views)