Re: Ingame Issue

by udidwht

Original Post

Ingame Issue

★★ Novice

Hi.

When I log into SW Battlefront my character aims upwards and spins around anti-clockwise...I cannot get the char to correct itself even when I delete SW's and re-DL it, obviously this makes the game unplayable?

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 9 (763 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@OneMemoryAlpha

First off, what platform are you on?  PC, Xbone, or PS4?

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 9 (748 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry, its on PC.

Message 3 of 9 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the same issue, constantly turning left. X99 PC Xeon hexa core, 4x4GB DDR4, GTX 770 SC, Windows 10 64 bit. It worked fine for a week. I've tried 2 different usb keyboards, 2 differnet usb mice, a ps/2 keyboard and a ps/2 mouse. So that rules out hardware. I was going to try reinstalling, but since you said that didn't work I don't want to waste that much time. The weird thing is it doesn't happen in an AT-ST. Driving an AT-ST is the only way the game can be playable.

Message 4 of 9 (729 Views)

★ Novice

Actually it isn't doing it with the characters on mine. It's only doing it when driving an X-Wing, speeder bike, or snowspeeder. It doesn't do it with the AT-ST and I haven't used any of the other vehicles yet.

Message 5 of 9 (707 Views)

★ Novice

Here's the email reply that I got. I'll try it tomorrow.

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience

To resolve this issue we are suppose to do some troubleshooting steps.
1. First of all you are suppose to clear origin cache and to do that please follow the link:
Please log out and re-login in origin first by email (not with origin ID).
Click on Origin menu at the top left in origin window and select “Application Settings”.
In settings window, click on “Advance” button from left side.
Then you will see  there “Delete all game Installer” button. Click on it.
Click on “Yes” then click on “Close”.
Then click on Origin menu>Logout.
Now re-login in origin and recheck your game.

2.Now once try to repair game and to do that please follow the link:
http://help.ea.com/uk/article/i-cannot-load-my-game-from-origin-or-i-am-having-issues-in-game/

3.If that doesn't resolve then you are suppose to manually uninstall and reinstall origin and to do that please follow the link:
http://help.ea.com/in/article/manually-uninstalling-origin/

Message 6 of 9 (694 Views)

★ Novice

I had my HOTAS stick plugged in. It stopped after unplugging it.

Message 7 of 9 (675 Views)

★★ Novice

I too own an X-56 HOTAS. This issue seems to be related to having a similar set up plugged in. A possible fix?

You'd think that having the 'enable controller' option turned off would correct it but it does not.

Message 8 of 9 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic

Message 9 of 9 (568 Views)