If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

by SAlTAMA_X

Original Post

Re: If I name a hacker and bring solid evidence will you ban them?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Here is a video take about a week ago [Removed - CM] It was either last Friday or Saturday and I ran into 2 obvious hackers and I think a third. I leave one lobby because of a hacker and in the new one there is also a hacker.

Message 11 of 32 (1,199 Views)

Community Manager

If you suspect another player cheating in EA games please report them via the method described in the link below.

How to Report Cheating

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Naming and shaming other players on the Answers HQ is not allowed. Please review our posting Rules & Guidelines here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 32 (1,186 Views)

★ Novice

We've played this game for years, we know how to report someone. The problem is people have been reported countless times naming certain cheaters who could shoot through walls, have speed hacks, aimbot, wallhacks, damage hacks and get over 300 kills per game. Tons of people report these guys and guess what? 7 months later he is still here cheating. It's really ironic and frustrating to just be told "Report someone here",  when that's what we've been doing. Reporting doesn't work.

Message 13 of 32 (1,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 14 of 32 (1,168 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 32 (3,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA_Darko

Okay, we break your rules on your platform, it's obvious you punish us immediately, that's how it has to be done. BUT! I still have two questions (yesterday I asked more actually, but nobody gave me answers)

1# if we break your rules here, you ban us, that's clear and correct. How is it possible, if a player starts cheating in the game, he doesn't get banned for days, weeks, or months? And he can continue using cheat without any warning or punishment?

2# what is the point of your rule that we are not allowed to post cheaters here? In the enlightened 21. century every rules has a goal, an important meaning, to prevent or forbid something. Why does this rules exist, what's its goal?  What is the point/meaning of the rule "naming and sharing suspected ingame cheaters is not allowed"? What do you want to prevent with it, why do you defend them instead of punish them?

Message 16 of 32 (1,147 Views)

★ Apprentice

Alright cool! I hope you can keep up that attitude for the cheaters as well. Thanks :D

Message 17 of 32 (1,085 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay so its been almost 72 hours, can't wait for EA's response. I hope it worked.

Message 18 of 32 (1,081 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Just curious, do they people that view my reports that are sent to have the power to ban hackers? Or do they just "verify" or "validate" that the user is breaking the rules and send the case up to someone else to ban.

Message 19 of 32 (1,079 Views)

★ Novice

My disappointment with the EA support team is immeasurable, and my day-wait no actually my life-is ruined, since this game is all I play. It is such a shame that my favorite game happens to be ran by the worst game company on the entire planet. Every other day I run into the same hackers, same douche bags that ruin the dwindling player base. It would be such an easy fix, look at the reports, look at the video evidence, and with a few clicks ban the hackers. BUT NO. Try to report someone nothing happens. All of your friends report someone still nothing happens. Then you have to talk to the support team which is absolutely bonkers. All they say is blah blah please use the following link to report this player and we will resolve the issue. THAT IS SOME BULL CRAP BOY. Reports go straight to the trash bin, and that is some facts dude. Support team is no help, no help at all. At this point it feels like i'm being TROLLED by the literal support team. ITS LIKE THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO PROTECT THE HACKERS. Alright alright, I need to chill out. I realize not everyone at EA is a lazy hack protector, and that crincrict and Blueberry are just following protocol, but for real, what is the point of having a team that analyzes the reports, if they go right down the drain. Sounds like people aren't doing their job. I'm not advocating they be fired, but they should do their job. Peace out, happy reporting boys 

Message 20 of 32 (1,064 Views)