Re: I have reached level 50 but my achievement will not unlock. Any suggestions?

by cableguy33333

Original Post

I have reached level 50 but my achievement will not unlock. Any suggestions?

★★★★★ Newbie

For some reason my level 50 achievement will not unlock. Yes I have reached it but in the ga!e hub it says 100% complete yet will not unlock. Any help on how to resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 7 (1,090 Views)

Re: I have reached level 50 but my achievement will not unlock. Any suggestions?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think there is one yet, I have this problem with the blast achievement. I've got the most kills in a game and didn't unlock that one, so although I've made a complaint nothing changed. I guess it's not their priority at the moment.

Message 2 of 7 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Should I call Xbox? 

Message 3 of 7 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I doubt they can fix it, it's an internal bug, perhaps with the dlc coming next week or the week after it'll be fixed.
Message 4 of 7 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Novice

Most time of the time, when my achievements get stuck, I wait it out. It seems that some achievements on Xbox One take awhile to pop up.

Message 5 of 7 (1,040 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've been level 50 for a good few weeks now and still no achievement, on career page says I'm level 50 but in achievements I'm only 97 % complete

Message 6 of 7 (908 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I will also add it says only 0.16 % of gamers have unlocked it, so I'm presuming nearly all have same problem, I also have an issue with a hero ach not unlocking and this game breaks my xbox 1 x on a daily basis
Message 7 of 7 (907 Views)