Re: Hutt Contract Stuck!

by Smuggler007

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

It's too bad no one is listening to our issues since they are all working on BF1.....

Message 11 of 25 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just noticed it last week. I had a great game of sabotage. I de-activated 4 or 5 generators and was MVP of the game. I checked my hutt contract and NONE of the de-activations showed up. Kills with the scatter gun did show up on another contract. A friend looked at my hutt contracts on the mobile app and it's showing that my DH-17 kills are 30/30, but my PS4 is stuck on 25/30. So some things are being put towards my contracts and some things aren't, even on the same contract. It's infuriating. It's sucks enough that I paid for the season pass and yet I still have to EARN these upgrades, and now I can't even do that. EA GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND FIX THIS!!!!

Message 12 of 25 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have completed all my Hutt contracts a long time ago. Everything went away after an update exept one. It says that I have not complete the adrenaline stim level 2, when I have already completed it a long, long time ago. I have tried restarting, reinserting the disk, and even signing out of my EA account. However, it is still there.

Message 13 of 25 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I finished all of my Hutt contracts weeks ago and yet 3 of them still show up as incomplete after every round. Very annoying. 

Message 14 of 25 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problems here. Multiple contracts won't update.  I even track some of them updating only to see them revert back to the stuck point a few games later.  Tried twice now to "chat" with EA and their "someone available in less than 5 minutes".  After two 1/2 hour sessions of sitting here waiting, I'm beyond annoyed.

Message 15 of 25 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Ea, Dice, you owe us these weapons. We've earned many times over this week. What number do we call to get the promotional code for the weapons we have earned?
Message 16 of 25 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay I have noticed something in regards to this issue.  When I played another account, from scratch, the issue only occurred when I was taking Hutt Contracts and not playing the associated add-on DLC only.  Any Hutt Contract I took while playing only with the add-on DLC it was associated with seemed to keep this issue from happening, and only if it was not already having an issue.

What this means is Hutt Contracts associated with the Bespin add-on DLC only seemed to add correctly when playing the Bespin add-on DLC ONLY.  Same thing is true for the Outer Rim add-on DLC, only the Hutt Contracts for Outer Rim add-on DLC seem to add correctly when playing the Outer Rim add-on DLC ONLY.  Don't know about the Death Star add-on DLC as I haven't played much on that. Well that is how it's been so far on that other account.

One other important thing I noticed if you already got the issue occurring on a certain hutt contract, it DID NOT seem to correct itself when playing the associated add-on DLC Only (it still had issues not adding correctly but seemed to at least take less time to finally complete the contract when compared to my main account).  So once you pick a Hutt Contract stick with the associated DLC until it is finished.

Message 17 of 25 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Latest patch did correct some of mine. But then it deducted from others which were completed. Its like their patch just swapped places here instead of clearing those display glitches. I still have my rewards though.

Message 18 of 25 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This bug has been here a LONG time and they need to fix it already. I paid good money for this game and the DLCs and I can't even use half the DLC content because almost all of my assignments and contracts are stuck. So what am I paying for?

Message 19 of 25 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA/Dice Team.  It appears this has been a problem since April 2016 at least!!!! This will shorten the lifespan of the game which is otherwise phenomenal.  It's a shame the EA teams haven't prioritized this.  From Major addiction I am going to majorly annoyed and I can't be the only one.  Here is the symptom.  On Xbox One, My targeting rifle streaks go up to 11 and then mysteriously decrement or reset to zero in the same Hutt contract.  Thought maybe my deaths were netting out.  Nope..   Also disruption contract won't stop displaying after a game even though tasks show 100% complete.  No rhyme or reason.  I have purchased all add ons.  I have deleted and reinstalled the 36+ GB.  No joy.  Please Help EA/Dice

Message 20 of 25 (677 Views)