How to switch ea account connected to ps4?

by roboboro123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to switch ea account connected to ps4?

★ Novice

I understand that the situation that I am in is very peculiar and difficult to understand. When I was young, I played ea games with an account that was in another persons email (I did not have an email at the time). Years later, I am trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition but I cannot connect my ps4 to my account with my email. Can anyone help? I will reply to all questions with the best answers I can give. Thanks all in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (2,645 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to switch ea account connected to ps4?

Community Manager

Hi, @roboboro123 

If you're not able to gain access to the email address that is currently assigned to the EA account that has your PSN ID linked to it, please fill out our account recovery form below in order to get in touch with an EA Advisor. They'll need to verify you are the actual account owner before updating the email address on your account.

If you have control of the email address you can change it from your end, otherwise we need you to fill out the form. 

Click here for account recovery

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @roboboro123 

If you're not able to gain access to the email address that is currently assigned to the EA account that has your PSN ID linked to it, please fill out our account recovery form below in order to get in touch with an EA Advisor. They'll need to verify you are the actual account owner before updating the email address on your account.

If you have control of the email address you can change it from your end, otherwise we need you to fill out the form. 

Click here for account recovery

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,597 Views)

★ Novice

Well, that's the problem. The account isn't in my email. I have no way to access the email that is connected to the account.

Message 3 of 5 (2,300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a same problem EA! What is answer this question?

Message 4 of 5 (2,129 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@roboboro123 Lol. How is this marked solved?
Message 5 of 5 (1,337 Views)