Re: How do you become decent at Battlefront?

by Kamigyo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So your not answering the question just a canned response.

I would like my money back also but the only thing I like is the locations, graphics.

Message 11 of 16 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay,

Getting tired of the cheaters now....got 1 guy jetpack hopping using an DLT-19x taking no damage an everytime kills 3 people, racking up huge kill numbers...I will never buy the expansions whilst theres blatant hacking, whats the point....guys shooting immediately from mega distance and 1 shotting....I die 1 shot very often yet I can hit others in the face and they loose little life points....wow, i like the game but jeez.

Message 12 of 16 (357 Views)

★★★ Novice

Some combination of star cards can prevent from dying under the fire for few seconds, there is not only skills in the balance to consider, but also the way of playing and choosing cards.

From outer rim it's more easy to get not killed with new cards like bacta bomb , combat rush, etc ...

I am not saying that's not possible to cheat, really i don't know,but everything is possible and i already get wind of some whisper regarding easy software to use to cheat on SWBF

Message 13 of 16 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Always go for the objective! Good points that way. Find a weapon you like and use it all the time until you are good with it! I like the EE-3 and DH-17. Find good star card combos. Expirament. Always keep moving! An easy target is someone who stands still. I recommend not going out into the wide open too much. Stay near some sort of cover. Lastly find a game mode you enjoy. My favorite is Walker Assault. Hope this helps Standard smile Good luck out there!
Message 14 of 16 (322 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Best thing to do is. Turn the game off. Download battlefront app. Play that. Download Warframe. Play that. Keep playing Warframe. Then play Warframe some more. That game. Kills it. And it's free.
Message 15 of 16 (296 Views)

★ Apprentice
Debated on whether to weigh in and actually try to answer your initial question... Because I felt the same way when I tried multiplayer the first time during a two week trial.

To become decent, you just have to play. I was so frustrated when I started... Seeing guys with their rank 50 shadow trooper gear and weapons and star cards I had not ranked up to yet.

It sucked.

But the real key for me (and could be for you) was finding a game that had a high point per play total.

Much easier to rank up if every game you play you can pull down a fairly healthy point total.

Cargo was that game for me. 1750 game and 1250 win bonus means 3000 base points if you win.

Blast and fighter squadron are really low.

I've gotten decent at cargo and I totally play the objectives. But I do get out on teams with all newbies at times and lose 6 in a row.

I also don't care about k/d/r. I just try to play the smartest most aggressive way I can.

My other advice is keep moving ... fast.

It took me weeks to figure out how to sprint and months how to melee properly.

I only learned the cooling flush move in the last 2 weeks. Had to search a video to figure it out.... So always lots to learn to get better.

Use lots of star cards, get one you don't use well ... chuck that thermal imploder in their general direction and pick up another star card... Just fire the smart rocket and who knows maybe you hit somebody.

Leave a star card ... your enemy can use it against you.

Specific tip for cargo ... if you haven't ranked up to personal shield or haven't loaded out with one. Don't pick up the cargo. Let a teammate who has do that.

Hope that helps... And MTFBWU

Message 16 of 16 (284 Views)