[HELP] Can't download or play the VR MISSION

by NTC001

Original Post

Re: Can't download or play the VR MISSION

★★★ Novice

Just as I suspected; it's region-specific.  I ended up buying the downloadable Battlefront from the PS Store, and now I can play the VR mission on my US PS4.

Lesson learned...  At least I get to fly around in an X-Wing now!

Message 31 of 37 (4,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dakinemassive I did the same and have the same issue. Any resolution
Message 32 of 37 (3,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dakinemassive Gotta download from the PS Store? My disc copy will not work? I have the regular version...not the ultimate...
Message 33 of 37 (3,994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be the downloadable version.  I bought the physical disc from Amazon, which was region 2.  Although it was playable on my US (region 1) PS4, the VR mission was incompatible, either because they didn't build support for region 2, or because there was a region mismatch with the game and my system.

Message 34 of 37 (3,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dakinemassive I'm gonna try and download the ultimate edition from the ps store for 20 bucks. Then I know it is compatible...besides it will have all the added DLC....

Thanks for the response. That makes a lot of sense.

Waco
Message 35 of 37 (3,976 Views)

Battlefront VR codes Expired a year ago!

★★★ Newbie

HI, 

I have just purchased Star Wars Battlefront VR  compatible version.  I was really looking forward to the new VR area until I noticed that the redeem codes  EXPIRED 18.11.2018!!!!!! I have only just purchased this, so does that mean I cannot access the new locations??

Message 36 of 37 (3,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just downloaded battlefront 2 from ps plus. Downloaded the vr missions separately but it remains as “waiting to install” so I can’t play it. I assume it should work with this version. 

Message 37 of 37 (2,901 Views)