by dakinemassive

Original Post

Re: Can't download or play the VR MISSION

★★★ Newbie

Can’t play in Argentina 

Message 21 of 37 (2,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm writing from Mexico, Cancún area and I just bought my VR and I own a copy of Star Wars Battlefront where it's supposed to be included a VR mission. Whenever I try to download it, the window for the Playstore opens and says it's not possible to select contents at the moment. Can you help me solve that please? I also tried to look for it directly within the Playstore and it's not there. Thanks in advance... 

Message 22 of 37 (2,541 Views)

Community Manager

@Menkar80 

Are you able to add the game to your PlayStation account via the PlayStation online store? Visit store.playstation.com and try to add it to your download queue there.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 37 (2,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Menkar again... The VR game is not listed in the Playstore in Mexico... 😢😢😢

Message 24 of 37 (2,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im from Mexico too, the solution that I found to play the vr mission was, create new user in your ps4 a select country united states, that way you are going to use the US Store, and that way you can donwload the vr mission, It worked for me

Message 25 of 37 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm in the US. I've downloaded the patch and the VR add-on via the PS store, but when I run the game, the VR menu only allows me to download, and when I select it, it says the "content is not available."

I bought the game from Amazon, and I noticed that it's region 2, if that might be the issue.

Message 26 of 37 (2,256 Views)

Community Manager

@dakinemassive 

Are you able to access it if you uninstall the entire app and re-download it?

Blueberry.png
Message 27 of 37 (2,249 Views)

★★★ Novice

Deleted everything from the hard drive, redownloaded the patch, tried to download the VR mission from in-game ("cannot be selected at this time"), and downloaded it from the PS store. Still no love.

Message 28 of 37 (2,218 Views)

Community Manager

@Jorge_np12 wrote:

Im from Mexico too, the solution that I found to play the vr mission was, create new user in your ps4 a select country united states, that way you are going to use the US Store, and that way you can donwload the vr mission, It worked for me

@dakinemassive 

Do these steps work for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 37 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been using a US profile, so those steps did not work. I am able to download the mission via the PS Store, but, in-game, I can only select "download."  When I select it, I get the error message "This content cannot be selected at this time."

Message 30 of 37 (2,199 Views)