Re: Can't download or play the VR MISSION

by 0tweetyz

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Cant download or play the BFSW VR mission for PS4... I use the Brazilian store.
Message 11 of 37 (3,541 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

PlayStation VR games, to my knowledge, for now, aren't available in Southern America in general, therefore it wouldn't appear on those storefronts either. This does apply to all VR games so far, apparently as per now - sorry to deliver the news, but that's the facts for now.

Message 12 of 37 (3,527 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, it seems that the VR mission isn't in my region's store, Argentina.

Here's the link to the page: https://store.playstation.com/#!/es-ar/juegos/edici%c3%b3n-ultimate-de-star-wars-battlefront/cid=UP0...

It's the link to the Ultimate Edition becuase the normal one doesn't exist in the store either.

Thank you.

Message 13 of 37 (3,519 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @0tweetyz,

as mentioned earlier, there's unfortunately no VR games in the PSN store for Southern America at the moment, which goes for the Battlefront VR mission as well. There's nothing we can do about this, I'm afraid, I hope that will change in the future.

Message 14 of 37 (3,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm trying to play the br mission. It starts and loads but when the tutorial starts and says "patrol" once I get to the checkpoint the game freezes and doesn't load the next objective. Any solutions?
Message 15 of 37 (3,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I can't download from Colombian Playstation Store, I have ultimate edition from battlefront.

Helpme please

Message 16 of 37 (3,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Vr games are available on playstation latam stores. but I can't download vr mission . 

Message 17 of 37 (3,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still having trouble.  I can find the VR mission in the store and can click to download.  however I cannot find the VR tab in the battlefront 2 game.  And when i click start in the VR mission it sends me back to the store.  Please help!  I want to play this sooo badly. Standard smile Thanks in advance

Message 18 of 37 (3,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fort myers fl can't download vr missions grayed out

Message 19 of 37 (3,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here in Chile we can't play VR Rogue One yet PS4, do you have any info when will be available??

Message 20 of 37 (2,899 Views)