Re: HACKERS IN STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

by Ryujjin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HACKERS IN STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

★★★ Newbie

Your Star Wars Battlefront games are so plagued by hackers it's almost unplayable. Are there plans to fix this? Only on holidays is there enough traffic to make the problem less noticeable. It's making a good game suck, and I feel as if origin and Lucas Arts don't care to handle the problem, since they already have all of our money from purchasing the game. It might be time to let the public handle the servers like in Battlefield since you are either unqualified to control it, cannot afford to, or as I stated before, just don't care. I'd hate to see another Star Wars game become unpopular before it's time because of poor management by the games owners. You have a hacking problem and it affects your numbers. Fix it or you will see a decline in future sales of fps games throughout your entire company.

Sincerely,

Fan and Player,

Steven Carr

Message 1 of 20 (11,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 2 of 20 (14,906 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 20 (14,907 Views)

★ Guide

Hackers are still present in the game and that reporting tool does no good

Message 3 of 20 (11,305 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Reporting cheats is useless, since there are several usual cheaters known by everyone, that are reported thousands of times through the day, and you DO NOTHING.

Do you want to solve the issue? Ok, SOLVE IT, this is not a problem of public relations, and certainly is not solved by a lie. SOLVE IT.

Message 4 of 20 (11,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same hackers and they Openly do it.

Message 5 of 20 (10,437 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @PhatRob1 

I am really sorry for those issues with cheaters in the game. Let me assure you, every single report is investigated and measures are taken against cheaters. Thank you for reporting cheaters, together we can improve Star Wars: Battlefront even further. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 20 (10,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

every single report is not investigated...it's ignored. time to ask for refunds !

Message 7 of 20 (10,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Es mentira! MEN-TI-RA, no hay un partida q se puedan jugar bien, ni 1 sola, por ende en todas hay cheaters, es solo cuestion de entrar jugarse una partida, ya sea 12, 40, heroes, la modalidad q quieras, y te darias cuenta de lo q todos decimos, no hacen nada para solucionarlo, sino habria cambios en vista, pero nada de esto se ve.

Message 8 of 20 (9,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has this gotten better? I completely stopped playing 6 months ago because it was impossible to find a PC game without hackers that ruined it.

Message 9 of 20 (9,385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ANSWER FOR EA AND DO SOMETHING ,  DO NOT BUY BATTLEFRONT 2

LET'S ASK FOR REFUND AND  DON'T BUY IT UNTIL THEY ASSURE THE FIX IT HACCKERS.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY, SUDDENLY YOUR CHARACTERS STUCK, FREEZE, ETC. 

DON'T BUY THE BATTLEFRONT 2,  LET'S HIT EA WHERE THEY MORE WILL BE SUFFERING, SAYING THE NEXT GAME SALES  DROPS TO NONE

HERE'S A LINK WHO SOME ONE WROTE A LIST OF HACKERS AND EA NEVER BAN,  

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/67702/what-is-going-on-about-hackers

DON'T BUY BATTLEFRONT 2, UNTIL THEY ASSURE EA FIX HACKER TROUBLE

Message 10 of 20 (9,308 Views)