Full Controller Support??!!

by Kitsunegari-X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Full Controller Support??!!

★★★★ Novice

YET AGAIN... another DICE game that has * controller support, why add full support and then not have some kind of aim assist? Black Ops 3 has aim assist on the multiplayer so don't give me no bollocks about it being unfair or unbalanced. Ever since Battlefield 3 I have been struggling with this *. an aim camera that goes faster in straight up/down - left/right than it does when going in a diagonal, a zoom camera that actually MOVES FASTER when its zoomed fully in, it should MOVE SLOWER!!!

when people aim with a REAL weapon their movement slows down naturally, providing a better posture for increased accuracy, I can't believe NO ONE at DICE has ever figured this out.

It's not hard to sort this out, I can't buy this game with the controller settings as they are which pisses me off because i really wanted to. 

Message 1 of 5 (871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Full Controller Support??!!

Community Manager (retired)

@Kitsunegari-X I guess thank you for the feedback, even if we like to get a more constructive and less aggressive form of sharing their thoughts. I will pass it on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (867 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Kitsunegari-X I guess thank you for the feedback, even if we like to get a more constructive and less aggressive form of sharing their thoughts. I will pass it on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (868 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Cheers

Basti

Excuse me for my vitriol, everytime a new BF has come out ive been excited to get my hands on it and play, sitting at my sofa on my big tv, and everytime I've not been able to because of these issues, I'm glad my opinions might get to the right place and I can finally sit down and enjoy what i know is going to be an amazing game. Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This didn't really go anywhere

Message 4 of 5 (681 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (636 Views)