Re: EA Why Cant you ban hackers

by iTormenTu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Why Cant you ban hackers

★ Apprentice

Hi, I'm just a player who is wondering why EA doesn't ban hackers after multiple players use every single report process there is in the game, in origin, and on EA's website. We have provided sufficient proof but nothing happens. Please explain yourself. Thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (6,848 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

We take every report seriously and we do have a human team that looks at all the reports that we get. While I can't go into the details on how the process works we have people working on it.

How to report players here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (6,711 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks for taking the time to submit a forum post. Unfortunately we don't care about the game anymore because its outright unprofitable. We have noticed that you have reported many blatant cheaters, and provided solid evidence but, I'm afraid you will have to be banned for submitting too many reports and spamming the forums. Due to your innumerable amounts of forum post we will also have no choice but to mute you. If you have any future complaints please feel free to spam in-game chat pointlessly. 

Sincerely,

(Remove the signature in the end) - Atic

Message 2 of 10 (6,778 Views)

★ Apprentice
So EA can delete parts from your message but not respond to the question? This is so sad. I must go cry now.
Message 3 of 10 (6,726 Views)

EA DICE Team

We take every report seriously and we do have a human team that looks at all the reports that we get. While I can't go into the details on how the process works we have people working on it.

How to report players here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

/Atic

Message 4 of 10 (6,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, I didn't know EA was permitted lying from EA Staff on their forums, well maybe it isn't and they should fire you, but they'll never do that because it's too much work. Especially when they can't ban a hacker. I have all the proof in the entire world and I've sent it but NOTHING WORKS. I've tried every freaking thing in the book. It's so sad. Frown We can't fight back against hackers, they rule over us. Here are some videos of blatant hacks.

Wow, 5 videos of blatant hacks I've sent and number 5 was taken today and I've reported this man for months. Nothing happens it is so sad. I think the forums are useless, players keep asking how we report, we know how to report we just think we're doing it wrong because you can't hold up on your end.

(Removed the videos) - Atic 

Message 5 of 10 (6,686 Views)

EA DICE Team
We are not lying why would we? I understand that you don't trust what we or I am saying. but there is a dedicated team that works on looking at the reports from players.  @MaceFelOutAWindu 

I did remove the video above as it counts as Name and shame on the forum. 

The forums are not the place to try to start a witch hunt or hang cheaters in the public for everyone to look at it. 

/Atic 
Message 6 of 10 (6,674 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don’t know how to explain it I guess, I’ve done everything that’s been asked and more to report a hacker and they still cheat and brag about it. Your team either hasn’t played battlefront or isn’t as dedicated as you think, I’ve been trying for months to get him banned but nothing works. Whereas you said it works which sounds a lot like lying to me. No it’s not he was banned and information wasn’t disclosed, he was on last night.

Message 7 of 10 (6,665 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lol bro you don’t need to speak for me, but then again this man basically said it for me, I too have done everything I can for months and nothing happens. So it looks like you guys are lying because you promise things that never happen.

Message 8 of 10 (6,660 Views)

★★ Novice

So much hacking going and reporting won't change anything. Attic says they look at the report, but nothing about banning. They don't even send a msg to you if the player you reported did get banned. Reporting any players now is just a waste of your time, must players don't know how to report in game. They are busy in trying to sell you stupid skins.

In November there is a new system of gaming coming out in which you play in Google Cloud called Stadia. This would eliminate cheaters in game. Don't know if EA will go that route.

Message 9 of 10 (6,341 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Good or bad, EA/DICE likely can't spare the time and effort for it, its absolutely pointless

My point is the AMOUNT of hacking is insane. And ban one, even get rid of their account, they'll just register a NEW account and buy it again, or steal someone's account, and keep going. Banning is pointless when hardcore hackers just endlessly bypass all bans. Same with banning your entire email, just make another email account and keep going.

This is why banning hackers is largely pointless. They just keep coming back to erase all fun for normal players - they live on it.

If I started hacking I'd probably do the same, but I hate hacking. Singleplayer is one thing, there you can use cheat trainers and the like once you've unlocked all side things just to have extra fun, but I find it boring and degrading very quick - all sense of a challenge is just erased. Yet some people love having zero challenge and being literal gods in games.

Sickening really. But if their lives are so awful, they likely need to vent their misery somewhere.

Message 10 of 10 (5,897 Views)