Re: Can't Find a Game in Star Wars Battlefront

by kaputelephantsw

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as everyone else.  I choose any 40 player mode game and never get a game.  On the weekend I waited nearly two hours, never got on.  The only map that works is Cargo and sometimes Drop Point.  I am on PS4.  At least 80% of my friends who play BF1 have the same issue.  I am now only really able to play offline modes.  Do we know when this can be fixed at all as it has been months now.

Message 11 of 24 (6,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same issue here, I wish EA would update the servers or at least make all the DLC maps available to play on Skirmish Mode, it's extremely frustrating considering how much I loved playing this game before, I can't believe a Star Wars game could drop in activity so heavily and quickly. And it makes me worry about buying Battlefront 2
Message 12 of 24 (5,907 Views)

★ Novice
Can’t not play any multiplayer games. No games to be found are code 1006 or something!!!
Message 13 of 24 (5,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

MY GOD, I FOUND THE FIX.  EVERYONE DO THIS NOW!

Go to Settings, Click on EA ACCOUNT.  Then you need to change your Matchmaking Region to either Europe (If you're nearer to Europe) or US West (If you're nearer to US West).  The other regions will throw you in an empty game.  I just switched to US West and TADA!  Full games almost right away.  Seriously, do this NOW and SHARE EVERYWHERE.

Message 14 of 24 (5,727 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Wrong...
Message 15 of 24 (5,494 Views)

★ Novice

I'm not going to say oh yeah I've had this problem I hate how they never fix it because now I already have. this game is dead at certain times in the day/night the player stat is inaccurate (try it yourself by jumping into battlefront and then jumping out) and EA don't want to fix it if we want EA to fix this problem and I sure as hell do we need to put them in a position that they will either benefit from fixing it (by adding bots to multiplayer, or making a matchmaking system that instantly connects you to the game with the most players, by making a schedule that has statistics that show when people play and where and by letting us the community help them) another thought is they have squeezed a lot of money out of the pockets of people with this game and already have made a profit from it so why don't they make it free or really cheap for a certain amount of time to introduce loads more people also as much as it pains me to say stuff like this if they still want to gain more profit (step 3 profit) they could design more cosmetics for the game or get us to so that they can sell that in whatever means nessisary I mean look at fortnite they get money purely off cosmetics and people wanting to support their game (do not add battle royal to battlefront everybody will hate you)

Message 16 of 24 (5,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ItsMrBaconHawk wrote:

MY GOD, I FOUND THE FIX.  EVERYONE DO THIS NOW!

Go to Settings, Click on EA ACCOUNT.  Then you need to change your Matchmaking Region to either Europe (If you're nearer to Europe) or US West (If you're nearer to US West).  The other regions will throw you in an empty game.  I just switched to US West and TADA!  Full games almost right away.  Seriously, do this NOW and SHARE EVERYWHERE.

THX a lot. WORKING!!!

Message 17 of 24 (4,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cmon EA. Cant play any dlc game - no players!  

Message 18 of 24 (4,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Yup still no matchmake for all DLC, just for 40-12 and sometimes the Hero Modes. That was the last time I paid for an EA only Multiplayer game.

I just wanna finish my achievement, but cannot the DLC parts without players.

Shame

Message 19 of 24 (4,533 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on Spain, and I've selected Europe and us regions for matchmaking ing multiplayer death star, ... nobody ! wtf ! Why I've spent my money on this * dlc ?!

Any mod or way to play it online ?! this is ABSURD

Message 20 of 24 (3,983 Views)