Can't Find a Game in Star Wars Battlefront

by ShermanTank777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Find a Game in Star Wars Battlefront

★★★★ Newbie

what's the deal with not being able to find a game? it says there are over 1,300 players online... but, can't find a game!!! what am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 24 (53,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Find a Game in Star Wars Battlefront

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ShermanTank777 

What platform are you playing the game? Did you had any connectivity problems before? Do you have any DLC installed? Right now I can advise you to try some troubleshooting steps from our article here https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (67,767 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ShermanTank777 

What platform are you playing the game? Did you had any connectivity problems before? Do you have any DLC installed? Right now I can advise you to try some troubleshooting steps from our article here https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Archi.png
Message 2 of 24 (67,768 Views)

★★★ Novice

I seem to be having this same problem. I'm on the PC. No DLC. Been trying since a day. Every Multiplayer mode has the same issue. It shows the number of players left to join, which goes up or down by one or two, but never enough people for the game to start. And I wait for upto 10 minutes before giving up, quitting and restarting. Closing the game and opening again doesn't solve it.

So far I've had this issue on every multiplayer mode. I haven't been able to play even 1 game ! The arcade mode works fine. 

Sometimes the issue gives error code 1066, which happens before joining a game. Once it joins, there are never enough players to start a game. 

I'm based in Pakistan. Is this a server issue with not enough players from the region joining or something else ?

Message 3 of 24 (50,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is not the connectivity, the platform or DLC (now that it is free...): it's the matchmaking system and lack of bots. I have a limited time available to me to play games. I wish to play that enticing DLC: Death star! Scarif! stuff! But I can't, because nobody is there and there is no bots option. After some time the game server disconnects me. 

Give me one good reason to believe that BF2 will not feature the same heinous Tantalus torture for no good reason at all?

Message 4 of 24 (50,207 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

great to read that you're excited about the DLCs - as you said, with the Season Pass being available for all players and platforms, the easiest way to find a suitable match is usually widen your search criteria. If you just search for any mode from the DLC Playlist, it should be the quickest way to jump into the epic battles you're looking for.

Message 5 of 24 (50,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
It is october 13th 2017 and I still cannot find a game or connect to a game on Battlefront. The circle spins for a long time and then it connects me to a game with nobody in the lobby
Message 6 of 24 (50,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here, I use the widest search criteria possible - Best 40 Player/ 12 Player - I never pick a map or game type. Been sitting here for an hour. Not one game with enough players to play...

Message 7 of 24 (49,874 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Come on EA this is a joke. I'm on the PS4 version have the season pass and can never find a game. Only heroes and villains on the normal maps. Every now and again I get an odd Outer rim match but that's it. I'm sure there is heaps of players in Australia playing right now. So why can't I connect.. can't you give us a straight answer.
Message 8 of 24 (49,850 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just a head start up guys, I'm lucky enough to have the game on both PS4 and Xbox one. I just got the season pass for the Xbox one and have been playing most of the afternoon on scarif. So many People playing on certain game modes. Unfortunately still cannot get into a deathstar or bespin match Frown
Message 9 of 24 (49,834 Views)

★★ Novice

this is not Solved yet. you EA polling peopple to the ST Battlefront II IMAO.

Message 10 of 24 (45,028 Views)