Battlefront Companion app not working

by 1975George

Original Post

Re: Battlefront companion app is broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

Desktop version is broken too and I've contacted EA Help MANY times with no useful response.

Message 31 of 233 (1,590 Views)

Re: Base Command (SWBF companion) broken

★ Apprentice

Works on desktop tonight, still no Android(Galaxy S8).

Message 32 of 233 (1,600 Views)

Re: Base Command (SWBF companion) broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

Holy carp, they fixed it!  A Christmas miracle!

Message 33 of 233 (1,577 Views)

Battlefront Companion app not working

★★ Apprentice

The Battlefront Companion app is been broken since last August and EA has made no effort to fix it. I really enjoyed playing that game, please fix the Battlefront Companion app 

Message 34 of 233 (1,626 Views)

Re: Battlefront Companion app not working

★★★ Novice
@1975George Same here.
Message 35 of 233 (1,524 Views)

Star wars companion

★★★ Newbie

Star Wars Companion.

Problem, this is a home screen.

I always can't change set in app.

Angry

Message 36 of 233 (1,512 Views)

Base Command Link Broken...again.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like they broke the Base Command website again.  It automatically forwards to the Battlefront landing page.

Message 37 of 233 (1,595 Views)

Re: Base Command Link Broken...again.

★★★ Guide

Yeah, I just tried to access it several times through my PC's web browser (I really enjoy Base Command, and play it daily), but it keeps forwarding me back to the official game page. Only now the game page doesn't show "Download" to play it. Instead, now it has links to get it on Apple's App Store or on Google Play. What's going on here?

I'm going to be pretty ticked if EA removed the ability to play Base Command through a web browser. I don't have a smart phone, tablet, etc., and I shouldn't need one to play it. Especially since it's been available to play via web browsers all this time.

Message 38 of 233 (1,574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yup, I play Base Command in my browser ever day with my coffee!  The link gets broken once every three months, it's really annoying. 

Also, the Android version of the game doesn't even work anymore on my tablet.  The graphics are all jumbled and it's impossible to play.

Message 39 of 233 (1,559 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BTL-A4_Ace wrote:

I'm going to be pretty ticked if EA removed the ability to play Base Command through a web browser. I don't have a smart phone, tablet, etc., and I shouldn't need one to play it. Especially since it's been available to play via web browsers all this time.

I encourage you to open a ticket!  Let them know that you want to play it in the browser. The EA Help on Twitter seemed to be unaware there was a browser version.  It was just there two days ago!

Message 40 of 233 (1,550 Views)