Re: Battlefront 2 remaster

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 remaster

★★★ Newbie
I would love to see Star Wars battlefront 2 the original for new consoles like a rerelease, for PS4 Xbox one and Nintendo Switch, and for the Nintendo Switch version maybe some local multiplayer with other systems, like the psp version of battlefront 2 it had Ad hoc multiplayer, and also there’s a rerelease of the psp version for the PS Vita, if it can run on that imagina it for switch. Hope you have ideas thanks.
Message 1 of 4 (3,976 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ClarenceL_101

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Unfortunately, I don't have any information about original Star Wars Battlefront 2 remaster being planned. Our teams focus solely on new Battlefront games at the moment.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,943 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ClarenceL_101

Unfortunately, I don't have any information about original Star Wars Battlefront 2 remaster being planned. Our teams focus solely on new Battlefront games at the moment.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (3,944 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hey @ClarenceL_101

/Ataashi

If you came out with a remastered Battlefront 1 and 2, people would buy this. The old two games were amazing. Each game, even by itself, blew both of the new games out of the water. The new BF2 was ok and the new BF1 was a complete rip off, basically it sucked. I felt like you guys were in such a hurry to push a game out the door, that you didn't take time to make a game. I wish I knew it was a only an online game before I spent $60 on it. Not everything has to be focused to the online PVP experience, though a lot enjoy that, I know myself, I don't have access to internet at my house, so it is pointless to get an online only game. If you remastered the original 2, I would pony up the money for it and it would be one of my favorites. 

Message 3 of 4 (3,901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Honestly, I dont why a remake has not been done yet over the battlefront I and II. On many of the lines of conversation over new game ideas for star wars, the classics are what is always brought up, and honestly, I'd rather play the classic battlefronts with their bad graphics than play the newer RIP offs that just get further and further away from what the main customers ask for. I am starting to lose hope that EA has stopped listening to the customers.

Message 4 of 4 (2,675 Views)