Re: After 2033 hours I'm out

by AlbrehtBeton

Original Post

After 2033 hours I'm out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

...beaten by the hackers and an uncaring EA. I've spammed this forum and the Facebook group to try to get their attention and they don't even have the decency to acknowledge that there's a problem. All they do is tell us to report the individual which as we all know is completely ineffective and shows a total lack of understanding of the issue. Or maybe once they have your money they just couldn't give a f@@k!

EA, next time you're crying over all the pirating/file sharing of your games, just think about how you treat your paying customers! You get what you deserve.

Damn shame Frown

Message 1 of 6 (1,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you play on pc, then go I guess. But on console, most players who are accused of hacking or K&M don't actually do it. And players Like QuickJoey31681 don't  hack either. On console you can still get in games with other players that don't use exploits or spam the EE-3.Also, this gam doesn't really matter to EA now that they've moved on, so there's no way their going to try to get people banned.

Message 2 of 6 (1,311 Views)

★ Apprentice

hey, you could try addressing your concerns to the active communities of players on Discord. most players have switched to those community platforms. 

PC: discord.gg/ummVymP
PS4 / Xbox: discord.gg/3THuFxG

Message 3 of 6 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I joined one of the Discord groups, one for DLC but that doesn't help. There was an attempt to schedule DLC matches, but it never really took off and there was no control over who could join  them so you still had the same problem.

Message 4 of 6 (1,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

sorry to hear that. it's very tough on PC, with the small player base and common hacking incidents. the PS4 player base is still quite healthy and active. the DLC system of the PS4 Discord allows players to choose their own DLC roles. when a fellow player manages to find a lobby or needs help to start one, he will send out an alert to all other players who have that DLC role. using the information provided, any interested players can search for it or join off him directly.

Message 5 of 6 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Gudgey We need DLC maps offline for Battlefront 2015 !
Message 6 of 6 (1,030 Views)