Re: AUDIO CUTTING OUT FIX PLEASE

by DustyHoffman85

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Ok so went 20-30 games last night with no sound issue at all then all of a sudden it goes completely nothing but the background music and now it wont even give me any sound from the get go loaded in a few times to no avail.

Now this isn't a problem I have ever had with any game before so this is deffo a production problem because the 100's of games I currently own DO NOT do this so please stop with the shoddy work arounds and accept that this is just lazzyness on your companies part and fix it.... Someone was bound to get annoyed with NO SOUND considering how much you charged us for the game... Listen to us there are 100's of people maybe even 1000's that are having this issue please fix this it is destroying the game for us.

Message 11 of 70 (4,035 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem, I am running a Scarlett 8i6 Focusrite card so this should have no worries . But I play 1 game and sound drops out tried the fix and did not work.

Message 12 of 70 (3,985 Views)

★★ Novice

Just gone back into the game and cant even play a match no sound only menu SORT IT OUT WILL YOU!

Message 13 of 70 (3,975 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes. Same issues with on-board audio. 

Message 14 of 70 (3,962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Did this, and it...solved nothing, really. Sound still cuts out and vanishes.

It's getting frustrating to the point that I'm seriously debating just returning the game. Because at this point, this headache (not to mention the "connection problems" that happen for exactly no other game I play online), plus the bare-bones gameplay means I'm having real trouble justifying the price tag.

EDIT: For clarification's sake, unless the stars align and fortune smiles upon me, I typically lose sound after 5-6 battles, if not sooner.

Also, I looked into it, and congratulations EA: Your abysmal refund policy means I *can't* return it, because it's been more than 24 hours since I first played it. I'll just have to settle on telling people not to buy the game until these problems get fixed, and remember this frustration the next time you people release a product I consider buying.

Message 15 of 70 (3,936 Views)

★ Guide

That doesn`t fix the problem

Message 16 of 70 (3,838 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got NO SOUND WHATSOEVER. No music in the game menu, no effects or anything else while playing. I've went through SEVEN EA customer support agents and all of them told me the same, stupid thing (except for the last one, who's actually trying). For *'s sake how does a company flop so damn bad that so many people don't get sound in the game?! THE GAME IS WORTH OVER $60!!!

Message 17 of 70 (3,789 Views)

★ Novice

Problem still happening

Message 18 of 70 (3,785 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you have any codec packages installed? Because the audio cutting issue is common when you have a Creative SoundBlaster audio card in combination with a codec pack. This can cause issues when the game performs an update to the codecs.

Message 19 of 70 (3,767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sound did return at times but I still get static as well.

Message 20 of 70 (3,730 Views)