Re: 1 Player Private Matches

by Rockavik

Original Post

1 Player Private Matches

★★ Novice
This game has so many beautiful maps, with plenty of work put into them. However, due to smaller player counts, it's difficult to find matches for many modes, and even more difficult to find a specific map. But we have a solution to this problem! We can simply start a private match on any map we want, and explore it to our hearts content, looking at the detail, listening to the sounds, and being immersed. All you have to do is select a mode, maps for your playlist, and immediately realize that you can't play on the map because you need 2 players to start! During the golden age of Battlefront 2015, I recall the devs saying that they put in this limitation because they didn't want people to find bugs in the maps to exploit. Now there is surely no need for this. The team won't be fixing any map problems anymore. So please, let us start private matches by ourselves. And preferably without PS Plus! Don't let these maps be lost to time! (I really want to look around Carbonite Freezing Chambers again!)
Message 1 of 3 (1,361 Views)

★ Novice

YES. please

Message 2 of 3 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I don't get this either.

Half the content from the game is unplayable because you have to be online against someone else to play it. And there's no one on the servers anymore. If They are going to sell it they should at least update the game so that you can play offline against bots for 'All of the content.' 

Such a waste of a great game. Would be nice to see the developers update it. 

Message 3 of 3 (949 Views)