Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 2495

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Finally unlocked the "The Aggressor" achievement after beating Endor as Empire. I returned to the main menu to find that had also unlocked the "A Tremendous Service" achievement. However, I did not receive my Choker emote or my 500 Crystals, and the while the achievement says "COMPLETED" beneath it, it is not greyed out. I got the following message twice, and now once every time I start up the game: "Sorry, we couldn’t grant you your reward. Please try again or check your inventory for new items. Error: 2,495" I believe it has something to do with the fact that I already somehow had the Choker emote. It's possible I got it in a lootbox or crate around December 2017, but I'm not 100% sure.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ScottKrafft
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/28/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:50 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? The following message: "Sorry, we couldn’t grant you your reward. Please try again or check your inventory for new items. Error: 2,495"
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Message 32 of 212 (24,350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 2495

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone!

With yesterdays patch this should have been fixed!

If you are still seeing the issue please make a new topic and tag me in there and we will take a look. 

Thank you for your patience! Standard smile 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 212 of 212 (4,605 Views)

All Replies

Error code 2495

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Keep getting spammed in game during the menu screen with the following error: Sorry, we couldn't get your reward. Please try again or check your inventory for new items. Error code: 2495
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Xysal
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11-12-2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure since this happen while sitting at the menu screen. Doesn't happen while playing a match
What happens when the bug occurs? Get a pop-up message with the error described above
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number G-Force 1080 TI

Hello,

I keep getting spammed in game during the menu screen with the following error:

Sorry, we couldn't get your reward. Please try again or check your inventory for new items.

Error code: 2495

I have no new items or rewards to claim, yet, i get spammed with this message every 10 secs or so while sitting on the menu screen... It's really annoying...

Message 1 of 212 (24,745 Views)

Re: Error code 2495

★★★★★ Newbie
Try restarting first.. then if that doesn't work you will probably have to reinstall battlefront 2.
Message 2 of 212 (24,645 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Restarting? I've been playing this game for the last few days, so that means i've entered and exited the game and shut down my pc several times...

So yeah, that doesn't work obviously cause the bug keeps showing up...

Message 3 of 212 (24,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happens to me. I get the message pop up in the main menu screen and it says the same thing. I am concerned I am missing out on rewards as that is what it says. It does not get fixed by logging out. I might try uninstalling and reinstalling. 

Message 4 of 212 (24,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i have emote but...continuous spamScreenshotWin32_004.jpgsw1.jpg

Message 5 of 212 (24,581 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I give up emote

Ik heb net hetzelfde voor. 

En ik mis wel degelijk wat bijvoorbeeld in mijn rewards na het spelen van een starfighter assault game kan ik mijn reward hiervoor niet claimen blijft op 0 op1 staan.

Message 6 of 212 (24,553 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@Vesi35 @Xysal

I have the same thing.... I give up emote sometimes 6 below one another.

And i am missing something, ive played a starfighter game but when i go to claim it 'play 1 starfighter game name Take it to the stars' it sais 0 out of 1 played.

Message 7 of 212 (24,550 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of this spamming error code?!

Message 8 of 212 (24,440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I keep getting it, but I've been able to claim all of my milestones, and I haven't noticed anything missing from my crates... It's super annoying.
I'm using Xbox.
Message 9 of 212 (24,411 Views)