Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Removed from Playstation Store?

by Shpeegz

Original Post

Removed from Playstation Store?

★★ Newbie

I was searching for Rory McIlroy in the Playstation Store but I can't find the game anywhere. Did it get removed?

Message 1 of 6 (5,710 Views)

Re: Removed from Playstation Store?

★★ Newbie

I believe that is to be the case.  I tried to re-download it a several days ago and discovered that it was not possible to do so.   I suspect either do to EAs profits, or there could be new development going on , could be the cause. (my opinion).

Message 2 of 6 (5,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You can't even re-download it when you own it already?

That has to be a mistake..

On PS3, you can download all old Tiger games still if you own them digitally, even though they've been pulled from sale for years.

Message 3 of 6 (5,614 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I know right! I freaking bought the game with actual money. How can they just delete the game off your ps4 and not let you re-download it?? I want a f****** refund!!

Message 4 of 6 (5,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's total * and it so swift an unusual an action that it must be due to the PGA license moving on and the terms/requirements of that.

Scuttlebutt says that The Golf Club 2019 may have acquired the rights to the PGA license.

Message 5 of 6 (5,079 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If you dust want to get hold of it if already ownd use your PlayStation app go into your games and download though the app (note your app need to be linked to your PS4 and make sure you PS4 is on or in rest mode) hope this helps you 

Message 6 of 6 (2,461 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help