Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can I change my name?

by Major_Appliance2

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I believe the answer to the original question is no, existing created golfers names cannot be edited. You want a new name, create a new golfer...unfortunately. 

Message 11 of 18 (1,665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko It states 'change name' and we now know this is not possible even through the steps said by Barry. Just couldn't understand why it was marked solved with a incorrect reply when he should of just said you can't rename player once created, Like @Iceman11 said very correctly. (more the solved response than barry)

Message 12 of 18 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This doesn't answer the original question and is not resolved. The question is:

"Can I change my name?"

This means after the golfer has been created, NOT when you start a career.

So again, after a player is created and started a career in PGA Tour, can you change the Golfers name?

Message 13 of 18 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It should not be marked "solved" because NONE of the information is in the post.

Read the question! Can you change the name of the Player? Meaning after it's been created and already playing the PGA Tour?

This topic has not yet been solved...

Message 14 of 18 (1,600 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Following the instructions given doesnt give you the ability to edit your name. Please address
Message 15 of 18 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t see the answer in any of the info in this thread. 

Hiw is do you change the name of a created player in tour mode once the player is already created and been used? I don’t see an option for that. I can only edit his appearance.

Message 16 of 18 (758 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It can't be done in this game, as simple as that.

Message 17 of 18 (751 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

There is no way to change the name using the method provided. Can this be verified or explained? This should really not be closed from what I see as no valid answer.

Message 18 of 18 (690 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help