Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

18/19 edition

by longobirdie_i

Original Post

18/19 edition

★★★★ Newbie
Hi, I’ve been playing every Tiger Woods game since they were created, and also the Mcilroy edition. I am disappointed that there are no plans for a new one. While I was playing them, I always came up with ideas on how to improve the game and bring more people to it, even non golfers, and I know a lot of them, that with some stuff the would be more atraccted to the video game, and also make some tweaks to please the avid golfer.
These includes changes in playability, courses selected, players (include celebrity golfers), include mini golf and famous golfing backyards.
More options for your created players, including swing options (classic swing, old style swing, stack&tilt, grip it n rip it) (draw and fade swing).
Why not include some asian golfers and courses, to bring new potential custormers, include more online options!!!
Well, I have plenty more of these, I hope I can help and why not, tell you al my suggestions.
Message 1 of 3 (1,447 Views)

Re: 18/19 edition

★★★★ Newbie
Every great sport has it’s great video game, I can’t see why we can’t have
awesome one, although huge improvement was made in the last edition, I think there still huge room to improve the game, and bring more golfers/ non golfers to it.
Message 2 of 3 (1,442 Views)

Re: 18/19 edition

★★★★ Newbie
Why not be able to play with music!!!
Message 3 of 3 (1,429 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help