Re: Sound cutting out in Rocket arena on Xbox one

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Sound cutting out in Rocket arena on Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

start up game sound for music during startup cuts out after load screen and sporadically cuts in and out afterwords on TV speakers.sound is otherwise fine through headphones.

Message 1 of 20 (2,593 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey there, @katsesama1 have you tried another HDMI cable from the Xbox to the TV?

/Atic
Message 2 of 20 (2,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this problem nothing to do with HDMI cable

Message 3 of 20 (2,501 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Bevwaaan888 could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. Standard smile

Power cycle:
Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
Plug the console power cable back in.
Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

/Atic
Message 4 of 20 (2,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Right * soon as it says press the x button my sounds just quit.

Message 5 of 20 (2,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've restarted the game and the console and swapped the HDMI cable

Message 6 of 20 (2,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 7 of 20 (2,391 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@katsesama1 This happens to me as well, except it's hardly the worst of my problems as I can't even play the game.
Message 8 of 20 (2,337 Views)

Xbox sound muted after starting up game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Only a few seconds after starting up the game and getting into the menus, the sound on my Xbox cuts out. This happens even outside of the game, when I'm just in the Xbox menus or Store or anything. It lasts as long as I have the game open, once I close the game the sound returns. Sound only returns for a couple seconds at certain points in gameplay, specifically at the very beginning of a match in the character select screen, and at the very end when rewards are being distributed. Sound is completely fine when I'm in the practice range, however.

Message 9 of 20 (2,320 Views)

★ Novice

Me too, get a bit of sound when the game initially starts then it goes off when the main menu pops up

Message 10 of 20 (2,307 Views)