Season 4 feedback

by kapkarrot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 4 feedback

★★★★★ Guide

I have returned to give Season 4 a chance!  I will always root for this game, even if I am disappointed in the direction it took in Season 3.  Having said that...

Major bummer that there's no new character.  New map looks nice, though!  But it has not popped once since I've been playing, and I am at Blast Pass level 20.  It's mostly been Star of Crater, Stompy's Refuge, and Temples of Jaaqua.  Map rotation has been limited for some time.

The Blast Pass has the same problems as Season 3 (too little content, not enough costumes).  I do look the magical/medieval theme!

The new artifacts are meh.  These will be the first ones I don't fully level.

The biggest disappointment is the bots are still overpowered.  One of the devs mentioned on the Discord that they would get fixed in patch 4.0.  There's no discernible difference.

Message 1 of 2 (66,025 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 4 feedback

Community Manager
@kapkarrot Thank you for sharing this feedback, I can share this with the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (65,954 Views)

All Replies

Re: Season 4 feedback

Community Manager
@kapkarrot Thank you for sharing this feedback, I can share this with the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (65,955 Views)