Re: Rocket Arena Not connecting

by EA_Leeloo

Original Post

Re: Rocket Arena not connecting

★ Novice

Hi i am having a isue today with the same problem on my xbox series x do you know how to help?

Message 41 of 49 (1,598 Views)

Re: Rocket Arena not connecting

★ Novice

Yea dude its happening to me to i got it yesterday and once i got on this mornin it doesnt work

Message 42 of 49 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still ocurring on multiple systems but for me on xbox one. Got the season pass yesterday but since havent been able to get back in. "You have lost connection to EA servers." Is the message

Everything has been rebooted and singed out of and back in to no avail.

Is there a known fix?

Message 43 of 49 (1,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You have lost connection to the ea server please check internet yada yada. Fails at step 5/11 cant connect to IAM

Xbox series X.

Played the game ONCE to days before wanted to give it another go.. well then,

Tried all the usual to no availl. Will check later to see if anything changed. Till then great job ! 

Message 44 of 49 (1,545 Views)

★ Novice

ikr this game is broken either i want it fixed or i want a refund.

Message 45 of 49 (1,532 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there folks,

Sorry to hear you're still having these issues and I'd like to follow up on that. I know it's frustrating but I wanted to let you know that the connectivity issues are being looked into so you'll hopefully be able to jump into the game again soon. Standard smile 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 46 of 49 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Leeloo I suggest you sack your whole SWE team as this is still an issue that is unresolved
Message 47 of 49 (1,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yup, I got xbox game pass with EA play included on PC. I could play other EA games without issues, but not this one, for some odd reason.

Edit: I Get to 5/11 then the "unable to connect" error.

Edit 2: I guess I could include the info on that I'm launching the game via  EA Desktop (Beta) As Origin doesn't recognize the account as having EA play through xbox game pass (PC)

Message 48 of 49 (1,459 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Leeloo It's still not working for me. I tried back in april 2021, and I tried today, and I even got a new ISP since then. So pretty sure it has nothing to do with my ISP.
We tried everything back then. support case: 80190499 (For some reason I can't see the messages in the case anymore).

I'm also trying to launch the game via EA desktop app cause of game pass and EA play.
Message 49 of 49 (526 Views)