Re: Not receiving Prime Gaming Loot/Skins

by asabaida

Original Post

Not receiving Prime Gaming Loot/Skins

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I did not receive my Prime Gaming Skins.... first was the Topnotch Sheriff skin .... I contacted EA support and had numerous emails asking the same thing... back and forth with no result... my accounts are connected and I have never had a problem with other games.
I stopped emailing EA support about the Topnotch skin as to be honest it was a total waste of my time.
Different customer service reps every time asking the same things, despite me forwarding all emails with ALL information every time.
"Oh try clearing your cache.... blah blah blah" repeatedly and honestly it got me no where but hugely frustrated at the poor customer support.
I would do as they asked, email back and a different person would answer resulting in another long winded and useless interaction.
I finally gave up and they did not ever get back to me.
I also emailed the customer account department but have received nothing back from them and have been ignored as far as I can tell.

Now it appears that the same is happening with the Izell Frost Skin... despite being claimed with no problem I have not received it in game... this is super frustrating (although not as frustrating as EA customer support to be honest) and I would really like to get this sorted out.

Please can somebody here help or investigate for me, maybe  @EA_Leeloo

Thanku in advance Standard smileHeart

PS  I have attached a couple of pix to confirm my claims and can provide any other information required.

PPS. I am on PC and have Rocket Arena on Steam... and my Origin and Steams accounts are connected (in case that is relevant)
Twitch Gaming Claimed.jpgTwitch Gaming Claimed.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (1,621 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @asabaida,

Thanks for the info! It sure sounds like you've been trying to resolve this for quite some time and I'm not surprised you're getting fed up with this. Frown  

Unfortunately, here on AHQ, we can't resolve account-related issues like missing skins which means you would have to get back in touch with EA Help so that someone can check your account. I'd recommend choosing the chat option or requesting a callback and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll finally get the skins.  

Please let me know how you get on!

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanku for getting back to me @EA_Leeloo ... Ill try those options and see where I get....

Customer support were no support at all Large smile
auch its not a huge issue but just irritating Raised eyebrow
works with every other game so I think it may be a Steam/Origin issue maybe... I have no idea though.
Yeah now I have spent the time I need to follow it through I guess... as it may be an issue that needs sorted not just for me but I presume its happening to others too Thinking  Wondering

Thanku again... I will report back on how I get on Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (1,573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Leeloo 

Ok so did as you suggested... spoke to someone on Live Chat for nearly an hour and a half... they had me disconnect my accounts connect them them again... then check in game to see if the skins were there... but they were still not there...
so then an hour into the conversation... they asked me to check if Twitch Drops were working for the Runaway Megadon Event and accounts were connected etc etc... I then had to explain that the Runaway Megadon Event was about 3 months ago and yes Twitch drops  were working (or had worked in the past) and seemed to be working for the new drops event that started today...
BUT that the issue I was having was not with drops but with the Prime Gaming Loot Confused

At that point realised we were getting nowhere as they didn't even understand the issue I was having... total waste of time... they then offered me a good will gesture of 19k rocket parts (which would not even buy half a decent skin and I have bought all the ones I want so far) and besides that  I have nearly a million rocket parts saved which are mainly useless anyway Teeth bared

So really I think in the end I was talking to the same department I was talking to by email.... and nobody can help... I am at a loss of what to do now and extremely irritated about it to be honest. It has become about the principle of the whole thing more than the skins themselves. They just get to a point where they have been over the organised script of clear this, restart that, disconnect this and reconnect again etc etc etc.... then they offer some useless rocket parts and thats it... cant help... sorry... totally useless. So annoying.

Any idea what to do next??                      

Message 4 of 6 (1,568 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @asabaida,

First of all, thanks so much for reaching out to EA Help, and sorry about that experience. I had hoped that we'd get somewhere with this. And I totally get that it's frustrating, especially since this happened to you before, too. Frown 

I'd like to try something else. Could you maybe send me a screenshot of the game menu where I can also see your Rocket Arena client ID so I can ask someone to look into your case from that side? 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanku so  much... on it now. Will DM you shortly Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (1,534 Views)