Missing items

by JaimeBarata

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing items

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the game and I entered the code in ps4 store , went to the game and I have no items , checked add ons and it doesn't show but if I go to the mythic edition in store it won't let me buy cause it says I own it already , any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Message 1 of 5 (62,966 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing items

Community Manager

Hey @JaimeBarata If you have missing in-game items, I would recommend speaking with an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (62,894 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @JaimeBarata If you have missing in-game items, I would recommend speaking with an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (62,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried 2 times but they always tell me to go ask the retailer

Message 3 of 5 (62,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought headliner acuna for 96k and he is not in my club I have waited over 24 hours 

Message 4 of 5 (4,885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I preordered fifa 23 ultimate edition on the 15 of august so I should qualify for the free marvel hero’s pack I have not yet received this pack what do i do to get it
Message 5 of 5 (850 Views)