Re: Missing Mythic Edition Content & Pre-Order Bonus Xbox One

by JaimeBarata

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I used the call option, where they called me using the contact page, I don't have the number unfortunately.

Message 11 of 17 (1,301 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Dr_Cheesesteak,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting in touch with EA Help. Let's see if we can sort you out. 

You're right, the actual "Contact Us" page doesn't have a phone number on it, but you should still get a live contact option when you're within the support hours.  What browser have you been using to get in touch? Maybe trying a different one will help?

And, although I'm sure you did that anyway, make sure you follow the steps on screen, i.e.

Select "Rocket Arena" > "PC" > "Missing Content" > "Never received content" > "Select contact option". Then you should be able to choose "Chat" or "Get a call".

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 17 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you @EA_Leeloo 

So I was able to get a call.  They removed/refunded the game from my account and said I should be able to add it via the Vault.  However, the game was still in my library and the Mythic/pre-order content was there!  They said the game should NOT be in my library lol, but if it disappears soon, I can just re-add it via the Vault.  So...*fingers crossed* nothing weird happens if the game suddenly disappears, I re-add, and DON'T get the Mythic Ed content again.  

Message 13 of 17 (1,247 Views)

@Dr_Cheesesteak That's great to hear! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, too, that now everything's working out the way it should.
Have you been able to play in the meantime? 😃
Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 17 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@X_Canadian Can I ask if you ever figured it out? I’m running into the same problem and nobody has been able to help me
Message 15 of 17 (1,089 Views)

Hey @Tje303,

We'd like to look into this for you. 
Could you please send me your Customer Service ID via direct message? Standard smile

Thank you,
Leeloo 

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 17 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem described here but on playstation

Message 17 of 17 (1,035 Views)