Re: Game Crashes after a few minutes pc

by EfishBoot50

Original Post

Game Crashes after a few minutes pc

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My game keeps crashing after about 5 or 6 minutes. I dont get any errors or anything it just crashes. I am playing on PC through the EA Desktop and Xbox Game Pass.

Customer ID 1001416919184:1004902319184:6

Build: 143338.1830 (prod)

Message 1 of 5 (982 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DenialLivee Saw it myself. No error message or anything. Very unique. Needs a fix!
Message 2 of 5 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The error I have is 0x80000004 and according to dump debug the failure is at atcuf64.dll which is part of bitdefender security.

Message 3 of 5 (906 Views)

★ Novice

Okay I found a fix, it is in fact Bitdefender that's causing it, until Rocket Arena or Bitdefender properly fix it with a patch this'll do, go to PC, program files, EA Games, find Rocket Arena launcher, and add that .exe to your Bitdefender Antivirus exceptions, and just flip all the switches to on, the game won't have antivirus protection, so be wary of that, but afaik it should stop the crashing.

Message 4 of 5 (883 Views)

★ Novice

Nevermind, it still crashes, I didn't crash originally because the game I played ended fast enough, currently for me and most likely many others the game is unplayable due to this bug. Regardless of situation, the game crashes, this needs fixed asap, because many others are bound to have the same issue.

Message 5 of 5 (880 Views)