Bots are INSANELY broken!

by kapkarrot

Original Post

Bots are INSANELY broken!

★★★★★ Guide

There is something wrong with the bots mode.  There are extremely overpowered!  I just finish seven matches and our teams were obliterated each time.  It is drastically different than it was one day ago.

This is either a major over-correction, or a wicked bug,  If this is working as intended, then I am out.  This is not fun.  If it's a bug, then it needs to be fast-tracked to be fixed.

Message 1 of 6 (1,274 Views)

Re: Bots are INSANELY broken!

★ Novice

Pleased I’m not the only one! Bots can now dodge which I thought sounded like a good idea until I soon learned they dodge attacks from directions they aren’t even facing every 2 seconds, yeah I can’t see it staying the way it is.

Message 2 of 6 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just finished a Rocket Bot Attack where we we annihilated by EIGHTEEN I am not a rookie, I've been playing both PvP and PvE since launch.

Message 3 of 6 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finished a few times Mega-Rocket. Each time 0:5!!! It seems like the Bots need only one or two shots to get me out of the arena.

Message 4 of 6 (1,202 Views)

Haha I always thought they could use a bit of a buff; should make things interesting

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 6 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BenScho1112 you are damn right about it, I hitting bots with many hits and its hardly megablasted whereas enemy bots megablasted me within 2 or 3 hits, its so unfair, I wonder the dev team really tested the upgraded-bots match before release the update
Message 6 of 6 (1,135 Views)