Re: Answer me pls

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Answer me pls

★★★ Newbie

Can you fix the issue for Montreal/Quebec players that cant connect to the game instead? Its getting annoying at this point. It's been 3 days that I cant connect to the game

Message 1 of 5 (48,931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Moi1NoobToi1Pro Can you try going through our Basic connection steps, and our steps based on your platform?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (48,846 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Moi1NoobToi1Pro Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (48,861 Views)

Community Manager

@Moi1NoobToi1Pro Can you try going through our Basic connection steps, and our steps based on your platform?  

Illium.png

Message 3 of 5 (48,852 Views)

Community Manager

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (48,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Moi1NoobToi1Pro Me
Dimo sell korega
Message 5 of 5 (549 Views)