A Rocket for a Code!

by EA_Leeloo

Original Post

Re: A Rocket for a Code!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'd like to be a Rocketman on Origin (1 code) as well! I just hope that it's not going to be a long long time...

Fact: the first mammal that went to space in a rocket was a monkey named Albert II. It didn't survive because they forgot a parachute. RIP my boy Albert II.

Message 41 of 80 (1,714 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Joke: Why did the rocket scientist stop working a project?

He had no comet-ment.

This joke was so bad I'm gonna give you a fact:
During the war between the Chinese empire and Mongol invaders, the Chinese devised a gunpowder-fueled arrow. The retreating Mongols described these projectiles as “arrows of flying fire.” These fire-arrows were the first solid-propellant rockets. From there, further experiments with cased gunpowder led to the development of military rockets and missiles.

I'm very excited to try out this game! I'd really like to get a PS4 key if possible! Thanks!

Message 42 of 80 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rockets can fly in the sky. 

I want the code for my PC, and I want my friends.

Thank you.

Message 43 of 80 (1,683 Views)

★★ Novice

Joke: Would be fun playing this alongside fifa , my favorite skill move there is La Crocket
Would like a code for me and my friend on PC

Message 44 of 80 (1,651 Views)

★★ Novice

Why shouldn't you use a fitting room in a store run by Team Rocket?

They might try to take a Pikachu!

Ps4
Message 45 of 80 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PC

Message 46 of 80 (1,634 Views)

★★ Novice

Can a rocket fly higher than the atmosphere? 

-Of course, the atmosphere doesn’t fly at all.

I would love a code for me and my friend on pc

Message 47 of 80 (1,619 Views)

★★ Novice

What do you call it when you fall asleep on a rocket?

Spacing out!

Now here is one of the scarier rocket facts: Even a minor error can end catastrophically for rockets and the crew aboard it. There has been one case of a Soyuz rocket suddenly having an emergency landing. Thankfully, the crew was unharmed. However, an investigation revealed a faulty sensor that was damaged during assembly.

Hey! This game looks very fun and I'd love to get a ps4 code for me and my brother so we can play with our friends!

Thanks in advance for the chance!

Message 48 of 80 (1,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Fact: The Atlas V rocket that recently launched NASA's Perseverance costs around $110 million to launch! That's an insane amount of money, but it will be worth it if we find evidence of life on Mars. Standard smile

Two codes for me and a friend on PC would be nice. Thank you!

Message 49 of 80 (1,535 Views)

Ohhh I'm going to chip in here. Did you know.....

If the rockets are about the same mass as the shooter, then the shooter should move with the same speed backwards when shot in the air!

So jumping upwards in Rocket Arena by shooting downwards may technically be possible!??!!?

Nerd

Trying to get a code for a PC friend Standard smile

Message 50 of 80 (1,476 Views)