[TN] The Nest - Now Recruiting for all roles. Community of 800+. Join now!

by I_ACHILLE5_I

Original Post

[TN] The Nest - Now Recruiting for all roles. Community of 800+. Join now!

★ Apprentice

[TN] The Nest

About Us

We're a mature, 18+ community of over 800 people who all have a passion for Battlefield among other games, as well as technology. We welcome players of any skill level, and are looking to create a large community presence in Battlefield 2042. We're looking for infantry, pilots, tankers, you name it. if you're looking for a great community to join, look no further. I and my mod staff are fast, attentive, and never stop recruiting. This community will only get larger and more popular. Join now while it's still semi-small!

Community Perks

- Max boosted Discord server (1080p streams and clearest audio channels).

- Non-toxic, welcoming community of just about 600 members means you will never have to play alone again.

- Community events and giveaways (BF2042, RedRebel recently given away)

- Helpful and responsive mod team that can help with any issue/question

- Room for growth (if you enjoy modding/recruiting/etc.)

- Many highly knowledgable tech members who can help you set up OBS if you wanted to start streaming. We have also helped members obtain new graphics cards (Seriously, we've helped 4 people get graphics cards from NewEgg and Amazon.) This shows how wonderful of a group we've built.

Social media

Discord
https://discord.gg/xSERP3NT

Games & Platforms

- Escape from Tarkov

- Call of Duty

- New World

- Destiny

- The Division

- Diablo

And many others!

Timezone

- Clan leaders timezone: EST (Connecticut). However, we have members all over the US and EU.

Requirements

- 18+
- Non-toxic
- Microphone

Accolades

- Had multiple rented servers in BF4 which were full for 3 years straight.

- Frequently battled other BF4 clans such as The Business (tB), DMI, and aXs.

- Our Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 clan was the 4th team in the world to clear the Iron Horse raid in July 2020. 

How To Apply

- Just hop into the discord and say hello! Head to the #Unlock-game channel and get your Battlefield role to view the Battlefield channels!

profil-pic.png

Message 1 of 2 (474 Views)

Re: [TN] The Nest - Now Recruiting for all roles. Community of 800+. Join now!

★ Apprentice
@I_ACHILLE5_I We have over 900 members now, and the Battlefield section is getting busier and busier! Join now and find your new gaming home!
Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help