Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 4500+

by ZachTaylord

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

★★★ Novice
OriginID: sonyefiefi88
Discord Tag: Spitonmyduck#2780
Timezone: gmt+2
Experience in Anthem: i am lvl 30 (max) and Epic lvl (420)

Message 21 of 65 (369 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

★★★★ Novice

@Milben @Chirosenpai @Jeta539 
Hey everyone and thank you for applying, we use discord as our main communication method! You can join our discord right here: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg . Once in there you can message me, Bilgewater Jones and I'll add you to our anthem division!!

Message 22 of 65 (357 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

OriginID: thecas25
Discord Tag: cas#9774
Timezone: PST
Experience in Anthem: I played in both demos, and Jones made me do it. All serious though great discord with great people from around the world

Message 23 of 65 (352 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Lycariel
Discord Tag: Sariell41
Timezone: Eastern
Experience in Anthem: Grinding to that Max Level looking for mates to squad up with,

Message 24 of 65 (349 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@Bronthor 

Thank you for applying. You can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg 

After you join you can DM me on discord  Bilgewater Jones#9460 and I’ll get you set right up!

Message 25 of 65 (332 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Made4Viol3nce
Discord Tag: DR3TH#8939
Timezone: EST+10 (AUS)
Experience in Anthem: New to Anthem, currently enjoying early access. 

Message 26 of 65 (327 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Origin ID: JOHNNYBOJANGLES
Discord Tag: Darkener#8643
Timezone: PST
Experience in Anthem: Started day one! (15th) I'm level 17 and LOVING this game. Can't wait to join up with some peeps!

Message 27 of 65 (322 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Origin ID: itmeTomo
Discord Tag: Tomo#1135
Timezone: GMT
Experience in Anthem: Played in the Demo and also been playing early because of Origin Premier.

Message 28 of 65 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Origin ID: Durzoe40k
Discord Tag: Durzo40k
Timezone: United States MST
Experience in Anthem: Just started playing in the Origins Premier access. I am level eight so far taking my time getting to know the game and playing casually so far. Really enjoy what i know and have experienced in the game and cant wait to get further involved. 

Message 29 of 65 (289 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Origin ID: chorrico

Discord Tag: Blue Monkey

Timezone: +1 GMT

Experience in Anthem: Max lvl - Farming G1

Message 30 of 65 (358 Views)
Twitter Stream