Older Gamer LFG

by juggernaut369

Original Post

Older Gamer LFG

★★ Novice

52 yrs old, East Coast US, Xbox Series X. Looking for some casual gamers, and looking to make some new friends. While I've played a little Battlefield here and there over the years, BF2042 is the first Battlefield I've picked up at release. Can't say I'm very good at it, but I am having a lot of fun (most of my FPS experience comes from "that other game"). Talking with friends and having fun while playing as a team is what I'm looking for. Due to work, if I'm on during the week, it's usually late night here on the East Coast (after midnight). Most of my gaming is done on the weekends.

Message 1 of 6 (557 Views)

Re: Older Gamer LFG

★★★★ Apprentice
@juggernaut369 If you are interested we have plenty of room for you at Rapture gaming we pride ourselves on being a 17+ plus and non toxic community. If you like come check us out on discord! https://discord.gg/rapturegaming most of our battlefield crowd is older so we’d love to have you.
Message 2 of 6 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey bud 54yo here. West coast so mostly playing in after 8-9pm pst

Hit me up in game or send me a DM nd i'll give you my in game handle

Message 3 of 6 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@AlexReverberi Sounds good man, we are on playing every night feel free to join in with us older players - https://discord.gg/unitedwestand
Message 4 of 6 (444 Views)

★★ Novice
@TrunkzJr Tried to follow the discord link but doesnt seem to work for me for some reason
Message 5 of 6 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@AlexReverberi Can add me to your friends list on discord- Trunkz Jr#3901
Message 6 of 6 (391 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help