Original Post

Highlighted

Moogle Mafia HuB Anthem Division (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

mooglemafiahub_logo.jpg

Hello! 

The Moogle Mafia Community HuB  ( 18+ )

Moogle Mafia is known for being a small group of dedicated players who are almost like family to each other, we talk about everything and share our love for gaming. 

The HuB was created mainly to support our members with a place to play other games with their friends and for larger events. We have now decided to take it one step further and open it up for everyone.

Access to the FFXIV discord can be found in #link in the HuB discord: https://discord.gg/RzvRUFM

The discord was made open for players outside  Moogle Mafia on the 09.08.19. I am telling you this cause I don't want you to join thinking this is a large community with tons off players. We are not there yet. But if you want to be a part of a fun group of people that have recurring events and are loyal to one another. Look no further. I promise you, that if you stick with us through this building process, you will not regret it. You will find a solid and strong group that you will come to care for and experience some off the best moments with.

I know I have! 

We are going to take our time and build up slowly! Knowing the people you play with increases the fun you are having. At least that is my personal experience! 

Moogle Mafia is also on the lookout for dedicated people to become our Game coordinators to help us build within each Game Division!

Games on our current list are:

Monster Hunter World, Warframe, Anthem, Rocket Leauge and Overwatch.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint is on our "coming" list on games.

More info about us, what we do and plan will come. For now, if you want to be a part of this community from the start. Come join us!  And remember -->

“If you’re building for the future, you must set your foundations strong… You build a community like you build a cathedral, from the ground up. Empower every man and you will gain strength.”

mooglemafia_logo.jpg

Message 1 of 1 (139 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help