Looking for Older Bot-Players Ages 40+

by BigShottt

Original Post

Looking for Older Bot-Players Ages 40+

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Looking to find easy going old school players on PC, like myself, ages 40+ who mostly enjoy teaming up in private matches against the bots, in the new BF2042 game.

PvE ONLY, NO PVP, please!

Using a microphone and your voice is a MUST, as I'm only interested in talking with real folks who want to get to know others, and not just anonymously typing to strangers.

I'm in my 50's and looking to friend-up so we can hang out maybe a couple of times a week as our schedules permit, to voice chat and play some games together which we may both have in common.

I've been waiting 15 years for them to put the bots back into this franchise and I'm really enjoying the Portal mode!

I'm East Coast U.S. Time Zone, so folks from U.S. based time zones are probably best for now.

if you'd like to get in touch, here's my Steam Friend Code:

If you prefer Discord then here's my channel for older gamers:

https://discord.gg/5AhAEtzx

See You!

Thanks,
Dave

Message 1 of 6 (2,303 Views)

Re: Looking for Older Bot-Players Ages 40+

★ Apprentice

I've been waiting for bots to come back myself!

Add me on EA: Alphariuz-II

I usually host my own games. Lately I've been hosting one called "Desert Strike! - PVE COOP!".

Still learning how to use the rule editor too, but would be great to have a community of friends to play with.

Relying on randoms hasn't gone too well, they usually bail out when the battle gets tough. Heh.

Message 2 of 6 (2,150 Views)

★ Pro
@Alphariuz-II Hi, didn't see this till now...dunno why you never contacted me as I instructed but... if you're over 40 and still looking for someone to hang/play with then send me a friend request over on Steam, thanks.
Message 3 of 6 (1,803 Views)

★ Pro

...thought I'd bump this as it's been awhile.

Message 4 of 6 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

While we aren't predominantly a bot playing team (we do on occasion set up some interesting bot matches), our clan is overall considerably and older group of guys (I'm 40 myself lol), if that's something you're interested in, give us a shot at TAW.net

kids.jpg

Message 5 of 6 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hey im 36, more into the pve my self add me if you'd like. my ea is BillyBastich

Message 6 of 6 (979 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help