Re: Battlefield Recruitment Thread

by NeonDevil_NV

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

logo2.png

About Us

Looking for a well-organized, established group of gamers? Check out Tactical Gaming (TG)! We have nearly 1000 members across the globe and support all Battlefield games, including 2042. We also support other games if you have other interests! TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Social media

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/vSQPQZD

Games & Platforms

- We support PlayStation (PS4 & PS5), Xbox (XB1 and XB Series X|S), and PC

Timezone

We have 3 main squad time zones for our mandatory practices on Wednesdays and Sundays at the following times:

• Western Hemisphere (US/CAN) 8pm to 10pm / 2000-2200 EST
  • Eastern Hemisphere (EU) 7pm to 9pm / 1900-2100 GMT+1
  • Oceania Region (AUS/NZ/Japan/etc.) / 8pm to 10pm AEST

Requirements

• 15+ and mature attitude
  • Headset/Mic
  • Computer to sign up
  • Speak and understand English
  • TG is "PG" (with respect to swearing)

Accolades

- We have an extensive ranking system as well as a wide assortment of awards, medals, and recognitions for member accomplishments. All of these accomplishments are proudly displayed on member profiles!

How To Apply

If you have any questions, please do let me know. Also, if you decide to join, put my name in the referral box on your application so I can guide you through the join process!

Referral name: Just An Enigma

More info:

About Us: http://www.TacticalGaming.net
Register: https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/register/
Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/vSQPQZD

Message 111 of 149 (2,788 Views)

★★★ Pro

1554431379306.png

[MECT]Masu Enjoy Community Teams

We are mainly active in the Asian region.
Founded when BF4 was released.
The purpose of the team is to have fun with people from all over the world.
There are also many dice friends.
Platforms are PlayStation and PC.
Please join us.

Message 112 of 149 (2,710 Views)

Re: TAW.net is recruiting!

★★★ Apprentice

Lots of great update and retooling of map designs, as always, we're looking for new member to join in on the fun!

Message 113 of 149 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

TAW is looking for you! Join us at TAW.net

Message 114 of 149 (1,952 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Global United Forces Gaming Community 

GUF_Logo Black.png

Hello everyone!
Global United Forces Gaming Community (GUF) is currently looking for new members to join our family on the next-gen platforms (Xbox X/S, PS5, PC) for Battlefield 2042.

Battlefield_2042_logo.svg.png

We are an active, non-toxic community mainly playing Battlefield but also playing other games casually and have various timezones,

We are a tight family and you'll be sure to have great moments with us, all we care is about team working and being friendly toward each other which is key to having fun in Battlefield too.

Whether you’re new to the game/series or experienced,
We have a diverse community with diverse play styles from veteran battlefield players like those who were playing BF1942, to beginners,

What we offer :

Regular game nights.

Multiple community teams that you may help with if you choose to.
A mix of competitive and casual gaming atmospheres to suit everyone's needs.
Rank structures for those who want to help lead the community forward.
Dedicated Discord chats for various games and hobbies.

Competitive Icon.png                       Leadership.png             Ranking.png

All that's required from you :
Access to a Mic
18+ of age
Willingness to play and grow with us!
How to join

Come on soldier see you on the Battlefield!

Warrior.png

You can use the following link to join,

https://discord.gg/6QbdmfxGrT

There is more information on our community website you can look at
https://gufgaming.com/

Banner For Memebers Page GUF.jpg

Message 115 of 149 (2,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[UTF] United Task Force Logo

[UTF]

United Task Force

About Us

Community
The United Task force are a tight-knit and long-standing community of passionate gamers. We believe that building a genuine connection and having fun with fellow squaddies is more important than having the highest kill count.

Player Progression

The [UTF] offers ample opportunity to help you earn more XP, ranks, abilities, achievements, and ribbons through special activities such as training, team building, and achievement hunting sessions.
We are planning and scheduling events for Hazard Zone planned for Nov 12 Early Access & Nov 19 Release!

Grand Strategy
We maintain a strong emphasis on playing the objective and keeping things tactical through cooperation, coordination, and communication.

Conduct & Morals
We pride ourselves in our commitment to fair and positive play regardless of the game being played. We strive to maintain principles through honor and professionalism as well as doing our part to prevent toxicity, griefing, and cheating.

Skill & Engagement
The United Task Force welcomes any skill level from novice to expert, any participation level from casual to competitive, and any commitment level from laid-back to enthusiast.

Social media

Website: https://unitedtaskforce.com/ (bonus battlefield page)
Discord: https://discord.gg/agPVA4j/ 

Games & Platforms

We are a multi-game / multi-divisional community:
 - PC (Steam, Origin, XBOX, uPlay, Epic, etc)
 - Tabletop (both virtual & meatspace)
 - Live-Action Role Playing / Medieval Combat Sports
 - Airsoft

Requirements

Most of our members are mature with real-life obligations like health, family, and job - our expectations are fairly loose:
 - Any Skill Level
 - Any Commitment Level
 - Any Participation Level
 - 21+ 

How To Apply

You don't have to be a [UTF] United Task Force member to participate!
Just jump into our discord, check out our channels, and join on any of our public games!

Message 116 of 149 (2,327 Views)

★★ Novice

AVOID TAW (The Art of Warfare) at all costs! 

This is an extremely toxic community. 

in the past year, several of their gaming divisions have left TAW as a group due to systemic toxicity, bullying, nepotism and special treatment. 

I was part of the Overwatch division of over 100 players that recently left en masse due to toxicity, bullying, and just generally disgusting behavior by TAW Leadership. 

You know what, Kenisama should GTFO as soon as possible, too. 

I am a long-time BF player as well, going all the way back to 1942. Their BF division is DEAD anyways. 

I am a former SEC8 member. If you played BF4 a lot, then you likely remember our SEC8 server being one of the best overall competitive servers out there. Take it from me, you do NOT want to get tangled up with the toxicity in TAW. 

Message 117 of 149 (2,283 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but we're gearing up for the next update and the reintroduction of the class system to Battlefield. Come join us at TAW.net, we look forward to squadding up with you!

See you on the Battlefield!

Message 118 of 149 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Novice

Really enjoyed this "TAW Battlefield Inter Battalion Season". Hope we can get some new meat in to make it even more exciting and intense.

Message 119 of 149 (1,509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've been in TAW for nearly 20 years, although we've probably never crossed paths (because of how big the clan is), I can recognize a vibe when I see one...

For everyone else, consider joining TAW.net! As Battlefield 2042 has been getting better with each update, our Battlefield division has been growing.

Message 120 of 149 (2,003 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help