Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Xbox] Community Recruiting For Anthem

by rGxPSYCHOSIS

Original Post

Highlighted

[Xbox] Community Recruiting For Anthem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi I'm rG PSYCHOSIS from Rapture Gaming!

Rapture Gaming is a great community with 400+ active members. We are always looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for most if not all PvP/PVE AAA titles and will be adding in Anthem alongside Destiny ready for launch.

Requirements: All we ask that you be at least 17 years old to join, you follow all the forums rules (simple stuff to keep the environment pleasant) and you must have a working mic. We are also an Xbox One only group. Beyond that we encourage you to attend one meeting/game night a week, but this is not mandatory.

We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox so we don't require a strict commitment. There are no K/D requirements to join. We are an organized friendly community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for its members. rG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. Bottom line is, nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. Like ever! I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone. Do you want quiet PVE? We have that. Hardcore PVP? We have that too. 15 player parties? Regularly...

If you're looking to get into full teams, come and join us. We're a large and expanding community, currently seeking members to join us ready for the launch of Anthem. Our Anthem players currently reside within our Destiny Battalion (Fuse) as the games have many similarities and will be expanded out to be an Anthem and Destiny Battalion closer to launch. Just make sure when you join you send me a PM so I know your reasons for joining and I will make sure your user is handled with Anthem in mind. Please be aware that just because you're joining for Anthem does not mean you can't enjoy any of the other games we support with any of our members. Our parties are always open!

If you would like to apply use the following link and tell them rG PSYCHOSIS sent you! https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=7144

Message 1 of 27 (1,922 Views)

Re: Xbox Community Recruiting For Anthem

★★★★ Novice
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up on XBL "rG PSYCHOSIS"
Message 2 of 27 (1,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm also available on Discord "rG PSYCHOSIS#3256"

Message 3 of 27 (1,862 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you have any questions feel free to contact me
Message 4 of 27 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Guide

@rGxPSYCHOSIS

Have you checked out the Coalition of United Freelancers?  AnthemOutpost.com is the HQ.  We're looking for people exactly like you (insert cheesy picture of dude pointing at you).  And please understand, we're not in competition with you.

We're like a family of Guilds.  Anyone who plays Anthem and wants to be part of a positive, relaxed and helpful community is welcome.  In fact, you don't even need to play Anthem.  The only rule is, you have to be a decent person.

I realize you already have a huge community, and a pretty sweet looking online presence.  Think of this as another resource for Anthem.

• Information on weapons, armour, upgrades, enemies, lore, and all things Anthem.
  •  Find a fireteam.
  •  Get help with a problem.

As the Xbox Community Manager for AnthemOutpost.com and the Discord server (https://discord.gg/VgjkznS), it would be a pleasure to welcome you all to the Coalition.

AnthemOutpost.com

Coalition of United Freelancers

Simul In Posterum

Together For The Future

Message 5 of 27 (1,819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still loads of room for new members ready to hit the demo this weekend

Message 6 of 27 (1,758 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's demo day!
Message 7 of 27 (1,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Demo Take 2
Message 8 of 27 (1,694 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We've still loads of room for all https://rapturegamingcommunity.net
Message 9 of 27 (1,680 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Feel free to contact me with any questions you have
Message 10 of 27 (1,671 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help