Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[XB1] The Coalition of Khaos is Recruiting for Anthem

by KryptiqKarnage

Original Post

[XB1] The Coalition of Khaos is Recruiting for Anthem

★★★★ Novice

The Coalition of Khaos is a newly formed Xbox One, multi-game, gaming community that is currently looking for new members to kick off Anthem with. 

We currently have our Discord server and Xbox club set up to go and while we will be getting into Anthem very heavily at launch we also support/will be supporting The Division 2, Destiny, Warframe and any other games there is a growing interest in. 

The only thing we ask is that you’re an active player in game as well as Discord. Adult/mature player, have a mic and  join our Discord server. We’re looking to build a community and not just a glorified LFG. 

Finally, we do have a strict policy of playing with/talking in party chat with potential members before extending an invite to try and weed out toxicity before it gets in. So if you’re interested in helping a new community grow, leave a reply below. 

I look forward to hopefully seeing some of you on XBL!!

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)

Re: [XB1] The Coalition of Khaos is Recruiting for Anthem

★★★ Newbie

Looking for a team to get all sweaty with. With the idea of leaderboards in the game in the future.  Trying to be on the top is the goal. 

Message 2 of 5 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We’re still looking for more members!!

Message 3 of 5 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Quite interested.

Going to be heavily on Anthem at launch and really thinking about getting The Division 2 also when it launches.

GT: IMe4gLe
Discord: Teddy#5341

I'll try to check these forums, but.. I hate these forums, hah... So if possible contact me through Discord or XBL.
Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We’re still looking for active players to kick off the official launch on Friday!!

Message 5 of 5 (202 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help