Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [XB1] PixelPub | Discord Partnered | 16,000+ Gamers | LFG | Giveaways!

by Knugz3827

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Interested. 32 year old male playing on xbox. Ex military vet of 10 years

Message 21 of 26 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Awesome! To join the community and to prepare when the clans come out, make sure to join our Discord! https://discord.gg/PixelPub
Message 22 of 26 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bump!
Message 23 of 26 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm still relatively new to Anthem, but luckily I got help from some more experienced players. I think the approach your taking is clever, and as it stands one of the best methods for having a functional Clan/Guild for Anthem. The only hesitation I have is a majority of the players that I have encountered, seem to think Anthem will be applying a new "Official" system. I really want to see if that is actually going to be put in place in the near future.
At the cost of potentially coming off like a *, but may be something to help grow your clan, would your clan be open to potentially allowing prospective members come in on a trial basis. Not that joining and leaving a clan in any game is compicated, it is still a d1(k move. To show a bit of respect, putting your cards on the table is fair to your clan and your potential recruits.
Either way it was a good idea, although my relatively new jump into Anthem may be that many clans use this tactic and I just didn't know. I think another tool that could help you and your members would be to create a club in the Xbox community. It provides the mean to plan, socialize, and organize activity for any game, and it can be pinned to your xbox home feed. Having it on the feed = members can see anything going on or planned right away.
I hope some of my thoughts benefit you, but most of all that your clan succeeds. Having a clan in a game provides some of the best elements to games like this. I mean whats the point of playing a MMO or even just a single M (multiplayer) game. knowing you got friends you can play and joke with is a much better experience. So best of luck.
Message 24 of 26 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bump!
Message 25 of 26 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
bump!
Message 26 of 26 (65 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help