Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PS4] Anthem Guild recruiting

by davidtsavill

Original Post

[PS4] Anthem Guild recruiting

★★★★ Novice

ABOUT US:

We are a bunch of excited & enthusiastic gamers for Anthem. Our members are from all parts of the world and we welcome all, be you casual or hardcore. Our balanced mix of members from different regions allows us to find squad mates to play with whenever one logs on (weekends are gonna be packed!). We are raiders, PvPrs, lore-masters, theory-crafters, build-experts, DPS-demons, noobs, but most importantly we strive to be decent human beings and good guild-mates. We look to our fellow members to sherpa/help, be helped and grow stronger together. We are currently 50+ members and growing, and we look to add you to our family too! Start your journey with us today!

PLATFORM: PS4 only

GUILD: @guild system launch (name TBA)

REQUIREMENTS:
- 21+ age

- Join only if you wish to be a part of active and helping guild.

We operate & communicate via discord & PSN Party chat during game. We'll be adding our members into the guild when guild system launches with ACT 1 - Stronger together.

If you wish to join us, drop me a message @ -

PSN: HeyItsRyp

Message 1 of 3 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I'm interested in joining ya anthem guild I'm a friendly aussie hit me up asap

Lvl 30 520 gear score and gearing fast

Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Homesliceicle is my online name

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help