Silly @CoUF_SZKURZY 

Message 11 of 23 (437 Views)

Re: Anthem PS4 Alliance

★★★★★ Novice

Relax! All good!

Message 12 of 23 (435 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey everyone here let's make a Party on PS4. I am still looking to expand the group of people I am gunna play with.

Click my profile pick and drop me a Direct message with you PSN username.

I am 30 living in EU. Will be online all weekday evenings from 7pm CET (Paris) and most of the day on Weekends.

Generally Gunna make a place for ppl who have life, kids, work & bills - if you gotta step out no problem you go handle business but when you need us to game we'll be here to gun some Anthem content.

Message me your PSN Standard smile

Anthem Javelins by MuHut

Message 13 of 23 (407 Views)

★★ Guide
This sounds fun. I'm down
Message 14 of 23 (379 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crackdownjr   I sent you a friend's request on PSN but haven't been online for a while (nothing to play).  Hope to have you and others "friended" there so we can form a good sized Alliance on Day One in Anthem!  My main mission will be to level up and get some decent weapons and gear and then like around level 20+ look to do a lot of co-op.  The game is just annoying at first until you start to get a build going.  Can't wait to finally get my first Epic Blastback, man!!!  Whoa Boy!  Keep in touch!  Anyone here feel free to send a friend request on PSN:  bulletw1st.  You'll show up in Anthem and then not sure if that automatically puts us all into an Alliance, probably not, but we can figure that all out, later.  Cheers!

Message 15 of 23 (371 Views)

★★★★ Guide

psn: bulletw1st

I like romantic walks along the beach and... oh wait that's a different website!  I live in Canada.  I'm pretty old.  Like not in my 20s anymore.  I'm gonna play the crap outta Anthem until I get my Epic gear (with hopefully awesome inscriptions like LUCK and +dmg)  and would love to team up to tackle the Grandmaster Level 1 Strongholds to get Masterwork stuff--which will likely require grinding sessions so having people to talk with and form solid strategy with would make that manageable and fun.  Eventually, going beyond that and acquiring Legendary items from Grandmaster 2 and 3.  Crazy!!  Looking forward to forming an Alliance with you guys and eventually getting to play Anthem together as well.  Cheers.  Cocktail   Playtime for me is Thursday at midnight!!  High five   p.s. think of all that COIN we can make each other!  Too cool.

Message 16 of 23 (370 Views)

★★ Guide
Pretty sure an alliance isn't something you form. It's just the system they use to give you bonus xp from players in your current group and players on your friends list (top 5 xp earners I believe) So add me for free xp
Message 17 of 23 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

@crackdownjr wrote:
top 5 xp earners I believe

Too lazy to research this myself but what does this exactly mean?  Top 5 of all the people on a friend's list including yourself and no one else contributes to the group?  If so if you are in the top 5 do you get a bonus?  So confused about this but sounds kinda cool.  If it's only top 5 then does this mean you don't need a lot of people on your friend's list just five people who really, really play a lot.  I suppose if you have 50 people on your friend's list you have a better chance at having 5 that will max out the weekly cap for everyone else.  I'd LOL if you weren't always at the top you sound competitive like that.  I'm just a scrubby grabbit I usually play using a combo of my feet and ears.

Message 18 of 23 (350 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Been looking a bit into this... every week you can work up to Level 10 (max) as part of the Alliance system.  If you make it all the way to Level 10 you get the maximum amount of COIN for that week.  Every week it resets.  The top 5 people on your list will like all be at Level 10 by the end of the week so I guess the top 5 will all be tied.  Not exactly sure.  But I guess you might only see the top 5 on the Alliance screen?  Additionally, another way to make a lot of XP is to play expeditions with the same people over-and-over.  You get a lot of bonus XP at the conclusion of expeditions if you're joined with the same people and I guess people who are part of your Alliance.  People who do that, early on, will rank up faster than those who don't.  It's not a huge difference but those who take advantage of this bonus will always be two or three levels ahead of everyone else who are completing expeditions at the same rate.

Message 19 of 23 (327 Views)

★★★ Guide

Attention Freelancers!

Enlist in Anthem's FIRST Guild Family, The Coalition of United Freelancers!

Check out Szkurzy's interview on Fort Tarsis Radio to find out what AnthemOutpost.com is all about, and who the Coalition of United Freelancers are!

https://youtu.be/bVXfXgAmgZE

Come and check our Discord at: https://discord.gg/ENNd5Th

I
f you haven't already, come and check out AnthemOutpost.com and that should give you a pretty good idea of what the group is about!

STRONG ALONE, STRONGER TOGETHER!

@CoUF_SZKURZY

Creator, Developer, Designer, Main Administrator, & Chief Editor of AnthemOutpost.com

Creator & Head of the Coalition of United Freelancers (CoUF)

Member of the High Council of the Coalition of United Freelancers

Community Manager

Dispenser of Positivity, Encouragement & Inclusion

Clear Skies, Full Clips & Cool Afterburners Freelancers!

Message 20 of 23 (306 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help