Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem PS4 Alliance

by HollyDude

Original Post

[All] Anthem PS4 Alliance

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well since PC and Xbox is already posted, guess it's my turn to post Oops. If you're interested in a PS4 group to play with, totally join. Don't even have to join my guild if you don't want to. CoUF is an alliance of multiple guilds. If you want to be guildless, still join. So I guess CoUF is a collection of people. Hmm... Anyways, Discord below.

https://discord.gg/7AzTKkG

Is it Jan 25 yet? 

P.S. @CoUF_Owl has cookies. 

Message 1 of 23 (2,404 Views)

★★ Guide

Im interested in playing with other people on PS4 and will share my ID closer to release date via DMs for those who wish to play on a regular basis on PS4.

I will be doing daily quests / Expeditions and all the Hourglass related Alliance Content weekly.

So hit me up with a Direct/Private Message so we can have a blast together.

Peace o/

Message 2 of 23 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sound good. I plan to be playing Friday nights, most of Saturdays and some of Sundays. We'll see how the schedule works out though come launch Large smile

Message 3 of 23 (2,241 Views)

★★ Guide

Anymore players for PS4 who wanna play together on a regular basis. 7pm CET onward each evening?

Direct message on these forums. I'd love to team up.

Message 4 of 23 (2,098 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’m in PST and more than willing to suit up with ppl. Feel free to send me a message.
Message 5 of 23 (2,072 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hey Freelancers!  

There have been MAJOR changes/updates to AnthemOutpost.com, HQ of The Coalition of United Freelancers!

Come and check out the new "Locations" page contain all known Cortex location entries, the revamped "Creatures" page, and the redesigned pages for all Javelins.

Homepage.JPG

STRONG ALONE, STRONGER TOGETHER!

@CoUF_SZKURZY

Creator, Developer, Designer, Main Administrator, & Chief Editor of AnthemOutpost.com

Creator & Head of the Coalition of United Freelancers (CoUF)

Member of the High Council of the Coalition of United Freelancers

Community Manager

Dispenser of Positivity, Encouragement & Inclusion

Clear Skies, Full Clips & Cool Afterburners Freelancers!

Message 6 of 23 (2,011 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I’m in too. I will share as well ID at launch. I hope I’ll find an active EU group! I’m normally daily and in almost all day most weekends
Message 7 of 23 (1,990 Views)

★★★ Guide

@HollyDude @Vitorrio1414 

We've actually got a pretty international group on our Discord!  We've got a BUNCH of UK based players, people from Finland, Sweden, Croatia, Italy, etc.... so you should have any issues finding people to group up with!

As @Katevolution mentioned, we're sort of a "Guild Family" for ALL like-minded players who are looking to join a mature, positive, helpful, and inclusive environment to game with.  We don't care about what platforms you're playing on, just that you maintain the CoUF Code of Conduct standards!

Come and check our Discord at: https://discord.gg/ENNd5Th

I
f you haven't already, come and check out AnthemOutpost.com and that should give you a pretty good idea of what the group is about!

STRONG ALONE, STRONGER TOGETHER!

@CoUF_SZKURZY

Creator, Developer, Designer, Main Administrator, & Chief Editor of AnthemOutpost.com

Creator & Head of the Coalition of United Freelancers (CoUF)

Member of the High Council of the Coalition of United Freelancers

Community Manager

Dispenser of Positivity, Encouragement & Inclusion

Clear Skies, Full Clips & Cool Afterburners Freelancers!

Message 8 of 23 (1,983 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Already member! Cheers!

Message 9 of 23 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Guide

@HollyDude *face palm*  Jeebus dude..... I JUST sent you a DM IN our Discord!  FACK it's early! LOL

Happy to have you on board mate!

Message 10 of 23 (1,974 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help