Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

<FEED> Gaming Guild

by Githil

Original Post

<FEED> Gaming Guild

★★★ Apprentice

<FEED> Gaming Guild is a new guild looking to add people that plays multiple games.  We are building things up to have a spot in a SWG Emulated server and here in Anthem so far.  If you are looking to play with like minded people and work together, give us a shot!

Discord: https://discord.gg/nyZwsY

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: <FEED> Gaming Guild

★★★ Apprentice

With how the difficulty in Grandmaster 1-3 is wouldn't being part of a gaming family be in your best interest?  Knowing the people and how you work together goes a long way in defeating tough encounters and boss's.  Join FEED and lets get to the fun part of farming our Legendary items together!!

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: <FEED> Gaming Guild

★★★ Apprentice

So, on the PTS I came across the social window there and something new was there.  The Guild tab!!  With knowing that my friend and I are going to start really looking at getting a group of people together to play with in our guild to do the hardest content possible on the hardest difficulty possible.  We come from a hard core MMO game play background, but we do not do hard core MMO anymore.  We love to min-max our characters to get the most out of them to kill stuff fast!  If this sounds like something you want to be a part of let us know!!

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help