Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

=UWS= United We Stand ~ [Est.2003 -]

by TrunkzJr

Original Post

Re: =UWS= United We Stand ~ [Est.2003 -]

★★★★ Apprentice
United We Stand is currently looking for members in all sorts of genres, pop by our website and see if you fit one of our many supported games Standard smile
Message 31 of 44 (189 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried to set up my UUID on the website but keep getting an error for it.

Message 32 of 44 (175 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
We are always looking to build up new games and flourish our current ones, we use Teamspeak opposed to discord because of features they have that discord does not and integration with our website, pop on by for a few games no need to apply.
Message 33 of 44 (166 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If you are looking for a home to enjoy FPS and survival games look no further we provide gamers with both avenues so you can continue to enjoy the same games with all the friends you make
Message 34 of 44 (160 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If you are looking for a home to enjoy FPS and survival games look no further we provide gamers with both avenues so you can continue to enjoy the same games with all the friends you make
Message 35 of 44 (151 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
WE ARE NOT gonna require you to go through hell just to join the clan like some places do as if its a real life interview and require you to go through harsh steps or answer 20+ questions and have to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us),
Message 36 of 44 (84 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Want to be apart of a community who have very active players and staff who are always happy to help come and join UWS today we play loads of different games on a daily basis..
Message 37 of 44 (68 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just put in my app a few minutes ago. However I was a bit concerned when I didnt see Anthem in any of the lists while filling out info.

Message 38 of 44 (52 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
United We Stand community supports many games be it Battlefield 1, DayZ Standalone, Escape From Tarkov, Rainbow Six: Siege, Star Citizen, SQUAD, ArmA 3 and many other games
Message 39 of 44 (48 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Community that has been around for many years, still supporting our original game of Battlefield its how you can still of our success and work hard while many of died off we continue to grow.
Message 40 of 44 (36 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help