Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Fighting 13th is recruiting Freelancers

by BillyBantam

Original Post

The Fighting 13th is recruiting Freelancers

★★★★ Novice

mainlogoblack.png

The Fighting 13th is recruiting

We are looking for Freelancers to join our growing alliance. Playing most evenings we get together, and have a laugh playing Anthem. Whether its grinding strongholds, flying around in freeplay or completing contracts, our aim is to make sure we are having fun.

The Fighting 13th was established July 21st, 2009, and been active ever since. We are a casual clan with a truly international member base that is open to all who meet our requirements.

To apply you must be at least 17 years of age, have Discord, be able to conduct yourself in a mature manner, and show respect for all players. We are planning on a private server and have players on most nights of the week.

We also have active Battlefield V, Escape From Tarkov, World of Warships, Sea of Thieves and other divisions all united under the banner of a great, international gaming community. Come to our website and see what we are about: http://www.fighting13th.com/

If you're interested in joining, just register on our website and visit this link to get started fighting13th.com/join/ (You must register for the site before applying.)

You are also welcome to come join our Discord Channel and say hello!! We would be happy to talk to you!!: https://discord.gg/CYd8s8B

Or you can add me on Origin and send me a message: BillyBantam

Message 1 of 5 (178 Views)

Re: The Fighting 13th is recruiting Freelancers

★★★★ Novice

Ive been with the Fighting 13th for close to 4 years! i can honestly say ive never met such an amazing bunch of dudes.

Feel free to com on over and say hi, there will be a game and a place for you.

The_Rorschach

Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Join! Dominate!

Message 3 of 5 (118 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi there,

Just sent you a friend request on origin as I'm looking to join for a good time. Anthem is boring without friends Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (99 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Billy, I sent a request in origin and will join discord in a minute. Would love to help you guys out, I'm level 30 and played about 60 hours. Also have some great tips for getting cpu usage down to 50% too.

Boing

Message 5 of 5 (91 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help