by TheWhistleGG

Original Post

Highlighted

[PC][NA] Hero Team is looking for Active Freelancers! [18+]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hero Team Desktop Background Anthem.png

Hello Freelancers,

Hero Team is an active Guild looking for active players!

We bring a unique combination of cooperative play and social interaction to every experience across all of our divisions. Whether you are looking to compete against other teams, learn some new skills in your favorite game, or just find a group of like-minded players, we have it!

Hero Team is devoted to bringing like-minded players together. We welcome players of all levels and play styles, from the casual player to the hardcore gamer. We’re looking for mature players that are friendly and fit into our community.

We are looking for players that want more from a community. We are devoted to making sure each player has an awesome experience within the community. We don’t just accept everyone, we accept those that fit what we stand for, those who are willing to help make our community better, and those who get along and have chemistry with our existing players. We are NOT trying to achieve a huge member base, we just want like minded players who want to play together and accomplish something through teamwork.

If this sounds like a place you can see yourself at then please reach out to me. You can either:

Join The Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XXeeWSx OR

Respond here letting me know you are interested OR

Send me a DM letting me know you are interested OR

Add me on Discord letting me know you are interested (Discord Username: TheWhistleGG#1337)

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 23 (679 Views)

Re: [PC][NA] Hero Team is looking for Active Freelancers! [18+]

★★★★ Novice

Still looking for active players! Join up and have a crew to run the OPEN DEMO with!

Message 2 of 23 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Already got a discord channel but will join anyone for a game, add me on origin same name as here.

Message 3 of 23 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Demo Weekend 2. Need a squad? Join up today!
Message 4 of 23 (531 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hit me up, I'm down down
Message 5 of 23 (525 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
downloading the demo now! hit me up!
Message 6 of 23 (515 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Day 2 of OPEN DEMO. Join up, have fun, and get some more LOOT!
Message 7 of 23 (498 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's day 3. Join up and let's play!
Message 8 of 23 (467 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm interested in joining up for launch. I've played both demos and have experience with all Javelin variants. Add me on Origin for launch!
Message 9 of 23 (457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I joined this group for the demo this past weekend as there really isn't any effective in game communication for Anthem. I was also a first time Discord user so I wasn't sure what to expect. I honestly had an amazing time playing with the folks in Hero Team. There is a great mix of active West coast and East coast players in this group and they are all extremely helpful even for the new players.

If you are looking for a great group of mature like minded people than I would highly recommend checking out their Discord server. I promise you wont regret it.

Happy shooting and I look forward to seeing you at Launch!!

Message 10 of 23 (439 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help